Chapter 12 - Double Date

Dan's POV

"Hey, Phil! You almost ready?" I yelled towards Phil's room where he was getting ready for the date.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a few!"

I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for Phil. I wouldn't be in such a rush if it were just the two of us going, but Lucas and Ian were going too. This is their first date since they got back together and I wanted it to be perfect for them. I was desperate to make Lucas happy; he deserved it.

Phil came running out of his room still buttoning up his shirt. Half of the buttons were still undone and, might I say, he looked rather sexy.

"I wish you could just keep it like that," Phil laughed at my lame attempt of sounding seductive. "Lemme help you," I said, seeing Phil struggle with one of the buttons.

I buttoned up the rest of his shirt and helped put his bow tie around his neck. When I was finished, I wrapped my arms around Phil's waist from behind and rested my head on his shoulder. "You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, lets go." We held hands while walking to the car. We were meeting Lucas and Ian at the restaurant. As we pulled up we saw them standing outside.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're a little late!" I said.

Phil and I shook Ian's hand as we were meeting him for the first time.

We sat at our table and ordered our food. As we ate, Ian and Lucas talked about how they met. "I was working at a store as the cashier. Ian walked up and we talked while I bagged his things."

"I noticed he was super charming and really wanted to talk to him more so I gave him my number. I had no idea he was actually gay, but it was worth a try." We all laughed as Ian finished the story.

We started talk about random, happy things and when we were done with our food we all walked to our cars. "Do you guys wanna go to the park or something? It's only 7." Phil suggested.

"Sure! Sounds fun," Ian said.

We got in our cars and drove about 5 minutes to the park. It was favorite time to be at the park and Phil knew that. There were no noisy kids to bother us.

We all sat on the grassy ground and looked up at the sky. The sun had left already and the stars were starting to arrive. After a while, Lucas and Ian were laying down having a conversation of their own while Phil and I did the same. Every once in a while I'd turn my head and give Phil a little kiss on the cheek. Every time I did that, Phil would quietly giggle. He had the cutest giggle in the world.

"Hey, love birds?" I heard Lucas say.

"Yeah?" I laughed.

"We gotta head off, is that alright?"

"Oh yeah! It's getting late." I looked at my phone and it was already 9.

"Thanks guys," Ian said, giving us hugs.

"No problem!" Phil said and we both smiled.

When they were gone, Phil asked, "do you wanna go home too?"

"Yeah, we should have a movie night."

"Okay, only if cuddles are included."

"Oh they will be." I grabbed his hand and led him to the car.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Want more Phan?! I linked a video of mine to this chapter! It's full of fluff and all that good stuff so check it out! <3

ALSO! If you like TROYLER (Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan), then check out my video of some of their cutest moments (including some of their kisses)!

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7XaYkY2H4