Character Sheet (Basic)

Notice: Nothing in this chapter is required. This is simply a recommended list. Also please note that this sheet is a shortened version of an extended character sheet that I will post later. This has been limited so that it may be easily used for Books, Scripts, RP Games, ect.

Character Name?

Race:

Age:

Height:

Facial Features: (Hair, Eyes, Nose, ect)

Alignment:

Personal Interests:

Relationship History:

Preferred Weapon/Fighting Style:

Parent Names:

Titles/Land Holdings:

Family Tree:  (I only ever use this if I am involving a large portion of the family in the story or if others in the family have any importance to the storyline.)

Clothing:

Attitude:

Religious Views:

Objects of high personal value: (Trinkets like an amulet or something that to them carries some value even if its worthless on the market)

Bio/History: - This will vary. For a story character, your looking at a brief history of their childhood and notable events that shaped who they are. For an RP, you can see this as a record of their adventures from one RP to another. As long as the character does not die, each new RP can build onto this.

Date of Birth/Death:  

Other: - Extra info you feel you need to add.

Notice: I highly recommend that you keep copies of all your work for this in multiple locations. As a tip, I always keep a backup on a hidden flash drive (Password Protect your files if you can), A saved copy on google docs (Personal email only, do not save to a public email) and a printed copy. Remember to date and put your name on ALL copies.   

A/N:
          The following link will take you directly to my yearly update schedule. Please, go here if you want to keep tabs on when I will be updating chapters. If you are finding this guide to be useful and helpful, please remember to leave a vote and help me out by showing your support! Thank you!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/142522276-my-update-schedule

External Link: 

To access the embedded link, please click the external link located just above the comments section of this chapter.