give her love

Angelina Peirce was a Hufflepuff, one of those girls that were adored by everyone

Angelina Peirce was a Hufflepuff, one of those girls that were adored by everyone. She was funny and sweet, seemingly the perfect Hufflepuff, in the minds of James Potter and his friends.  Angelina left that show on for people to see. However, no one knew that her muggle family was murdered by death eaters.

No one knew that she was slowly dying without the sweet letters her mother sent, the silly ones her little brother and sister sent, the half playful half serious ones her father sent and the perfect one her older brother sent telling her about his time in Hogwarts. She wasn't a brave Gryffindor like her brother, she wasn't ready to go a home where blood still stained the walls.

In Angelina's opinion, she didn't have anyone else, no family and no friends. Her friends weren't exactly friends they were just people she hung around to look as she was okay. Now the most important thing in Angelina's life was to keep up a happy appearance, and that she did.

So when James finds about her family, it doesn't make him give her space and leave her alone at all it just pushed him on to find out who Angelina Pierce really was.

What he really finds out is that Angelina Peirce is just a girl who needs a little love.

cast;

jessica sikosek as angelina pierce

greg sulkin as elliot peirce.

rowan blanchard as loralie peirce.

asa butterfeild as william peirce