goodbye but not really

Hey guys, so if you've made it to this chapter you've either read 120k words and enjoyed this story or you got bored and just skipped to this chapter. Hopefully, it's the former.

I want to give the biggest thank you to every person who's taken the time to read, vote, and comment (especially those people that do all three). It's really easy to get unmotivated when writing but seeing all that support and engagement really is what pushed me through all the tough times.

I'm gonna miss writing this story because I've sort of grown up with the characters, the first time i ever started writing this was in June 2016 (five years nearly!!). Sure I've rewritten this a million and took these long breaks but we've finally finished it, so maybe all these sidetracks were okay.

This book is gonna hit the shelf for a while and I'm gonna let myself write other things and continue to just read and grow. And as much as I love this story, I know this is definitely not the final draft. It's filled with plotholes and spelling/grammar errors and it'll continue to do so for a few months maybe even a year or two until i feel ready to just focus and give it some justice.

But I assure you that I will only completely finish rewriting before publishing it again (because i get so annoyed waiting for updates, I would never do that to you guys) and even when that happens, I'll post this original version on my page as well so you can always go back to it if you prefer.

Now, what happens after this? I left it on an ambiguous note hopefully because if you wish to stop reading now, you can imagine whatever you want.

Maybe Lina and James meet up again after a few months or years when the timing is right for them? Maybe James and Lily survive but end up getting divorced and James bumps into an old friend while going for Harry's yearly check-up? maybe Rachel and Angelina fall in love because they've always been the real love story? Maybe this is all some dream and Angelina just wakes up?

But if you're like me and just want to know the concrete future then you can continue reading because a very long epilogue is the next chapter. 

I have a few more things to come out, a few one-shots about certain characters. But, I'll be honest, I'm tired and am in need of a break. So, that'll be coming in the future and when it happens, I hope you guys will come back and revisit this and book and all the characters. 

Though, there is a companion book. It's called The Fundamentals of Love and it's currently out on my page so once you finish the epilogue you might choose to read it.

Goodbye for now and a big thank you for reading,

Kim