Chapter Seven

You knew those big blue eyes too well.

It was Blake.

Why was he back?

You thought he didn't care about you but, obviously he did.

You stood at the corner of the hallway peeking around looking at him.

The hall you were in was dimly lit so, he probably wouldn't have been able to see you to well from where he was standing.

A deep chuckle came for Blake's plump pink lips as he stared at a perky blonde, who had just walked up to him.

The blonde had your hands all over Blake and you couldn't stand it. You had to interrupt some how.

"Blake," you said in a soft voice emerging from around the corner.

His head snapped towards you and a large smile appeared on his face. Your favorite pair of dimples showed and Blake came running towards you.

Blake threw his arms around you and you winced. "Ow," You wined.

You jerked back from his embrace tears filling your eyes at the pain that was at hand.

Blake's hand rested gently on your cheek and as the first tear slipped out of the corner of your eye, he wiped it away with his thumb.

He placed his arms lightly around you and mumbled into your hair, "I"m sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for causing you all this pain."

"Like I said earlier Blake, it's not your fault," You mumbled, pressing your face into his chest.

He pulled away from you and slid you sleeve up. He knew about your cuts.

"I don't know why you let them get to you."

"Because, everything they say about me is true."

"It's not."

"You wouldn't know what's it like Blake."

He pulled up his sleeves to reveal scars that could've only been made by blades.

You choked. You never knew Blake self harmed.

"Blake I-I," you stuttered.

"I'd hate to see you end up like me," Blake announced.

"What? Perfect?" You asked a smirk on your face.

"Sweetheart, I'm far from perfect," Blake stated.

"What ever helps you sleep at night."

Blake laughed his big blue eyes locked with yours.

All of the sudden Blake blurted, "I love you."

"No you don't."

With that you turned on your heel and headed back to your stuffy hospital room.

Blake didn't love you. He only thought he did.

No one could ever love a girl with scars as deep as mine.

You didn't know what emotions you were feeling at the moment.

It was mix of love, anger and happiness.

Love shouldn't of been in there. You didn't love Blake. Or did you?

Anger because, you were made at Blake for lying to you. Or were you?

Happiness because, you were finally happy. Or were you?

You didn't know what to do.

You were order to a week in the hospital due to the serviettes of your injury and they didn't want them getting worse.

You asked a nurse for notebook paper and a pen. You began writing a note.

Dear Blake,

At this moment I do not know the feelings I have for you. I'll try to figure it out as soon as I can but, I don't know if it's love or not.

Don't get your hopes up.

Love,

The Girl With Scars.

You folded the piece of paper in half and placed on the table next to your bed.

The clock across the room indicated that the time was only two o'clock PM.

You were just ready for the day to be over but, that was at least nine to ten hours away.

You had to find something to entertain you while you were stuck in this hospital bed.

Blake.

You had to get him off your mind. He was ruining your thoughts and making your heart yearn for him.

Would you and Blake ever be together?

COPYRIGHT MAKAELA R. NEW 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©