Chapter Two - Day Two (Morning)

The next morning your alarm clock started blaring music at 5:45 AM.

You released a groan and rolled to your right. Then, you fell off the bed hitting the ground with a thud, only then did you open your eyes.

You made a loud groan as you pushed yourself off the floor and slammed your hand down on the off button.

You looked down taking in your appearance. You were a huge mess; your shirt was twisted and your pants had somehow managed to shift around so, they were on backwards. You looked up at the mirror hanging on your wall seeing your eyeliner smeared under your eyes; caused by a.) crying or b.) sleeping.

You walked over to your closet and pulled open the sliding doors- they hid the inside from the world outside. Everything was black; shirts, pants, bags, sweatshirts, and shoes. It was so depressing.

You sighed and decided to go for a simple yet, presentable outfit; a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of black combat boots with little metal studs on them.

You quickly changed out of yesterday's outfit into today's outfit. You grabbed a few silver metal chains to accessorize, hooked them to your skinny jeans and pulled on a black sweatshirt that read 'Black Veil Brides'- a band you didn't know by name.

You walked over to the mirror hanging on the wall above your dresser. You reached for a few makeup remover pads and began to rub your face. You reapplied your makeup, grabbed the square black brush and started brushing through your knotted hair.

You plugged in your straightener, turned it on and let it heat up while you brushed through your hair- making sure you get every single knot. When your hair was free of knots you started to straighten it. You straightened it to the point where it was pin straight.

You grabbed the manila colored file folder off your dresser and carried it over to your bed. You sat down on your bed and began to read through the file on Brooklyn.

Full Name: Brooklyn Bethany Black

Age: 18

Grade: Senior at Westlake High School

Relationship Status: Single

Must Knows: Brooklyn walks to school every morning. She leaves for school every morning at 6:15 AM. Brooklyn has no friends. She doesn't have a job because, her parents are rich. Brooklyn doesn't eat lunch normally.

You turn your head slightly to look at the clock and it reads 5:55 AM. You had plenty of time so, you continued to read the report.

Allergies: Peanuts and Grass.

Bullies: Blake Reyondals, Jaycee Horden, Jack Gership, Jake Baker, and Jordan Haynes.

Reminder: Blake Reyondals drives a black Escalade.

You sighed looking at the clock. The time now read 6:05 AM.

You grabbed the black book bag laying against the wall near the door, you stuffed the folder inside. You decided that it was best to leave early just in case.

You headed out your bedroom door, down the steps, out the front door and began your journey to school. You had no idea how to get there.

A black Escalade stopped next to the sidewalk about two feet in front of you. The reminder rang out in your mind. Blake Reyondals drives a black Escalade.

A guy with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes gets out. He walks around to the passenger side.

As you walked closer to him you started to run but, he caught your waist pulling you backwards against his body.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he whispers softly while removing his hands from your waist. This was Blake Reyondals- the very boy who bullied Brooklyn every day.

"Promise?" You questioned turning to face him. You hold up a pinky finger- one of the few childish things that has stuck with you all these years.

Blake smiles softly at you. "I promise and when I make a promise, I never break that promise," Blake quoted.

"You like Tangled?" You asked looking at Blake confused.

"I have a younger sister," he explained. You laughed softly, you knew how younger sisters could be.

"I'm a huge sucker for Disney movies," you stated without thinking.

Blake nodded. "Let me give you a ride to school," he offered.

"Okay," you said bobbing your head in agreement.

Blake opened the passenger side door, you up inside the Escalade and Blake shut the door behind you.

You watched as Blake walked around the front of the Escalade and climbed in. He started driving down the road towards Westlake High School.

The radio was playing and Blake began to hum along softly to the music.

You smiled softly at the handsome blonde haired boy.

Blake catches you staring at him out of the corner of his eye and chuckles softly. You blush and turn to look out the window.

Not even five minutes later you are pulling into the school parking lot and that's when you start to panic. What if you didn't seem like Brooklyn Black?

Blake pulled into a parking spot, he reached over the console and squeezed your jean clad thigh.

You turned your head to look at him and he whispered, "everything will be okay, sweetheart."

You nodded maybe Blake would be the only one who could get you through the day.

Blake got out of the Escalade shut his door, came around to the passenger side and opened your door. He offered a hand to help you out of the large vehicle.

The door slammed behind you and a beeping signaled that he had locked the vehicle.

Blake took your hand and...

COPYRIGHT MAKAELA R. NEW 2013