About The New Version

I am currently in the process of writing a new version to this story.

The new version will have many more details that this book doesn't contain.

- First person point of view

I'm doing that because I want to be able to truly portray exactly what Brooklyn was going through and every thought running through her mind.

-Longer chapters

The new version will contain longer chapters and will longer be a short story type deal. It will actually be like a true teen fiction, romance novel.

-New Characters

There will be new characters introduced that will player a bigger role in the story or maybe ones that play a minor role.

-Clearer transitions and relationships

Brooklyn and Blake's relationship won't be exactly as it's written in this book. It will be more realistic and easier to follow.

-Detail

The new version will be more detailed and will be better written in general considering the fact that my writing has improved a significant amount since I wrote this version.

The reason I wanted to write a new version is that I wanted something I could truly be proud of and while I do have a ton of reads on this book, I wanted something that more people could relate to, and is easier to follow along than this version.

I will be leaving this version posted, but I will also have the new version.

I don't know when the new version will release, but I'm planning on mid-october. 

Love,

Makaela