Chapter Eleven

In that moment you knew that no one could separate you from Blake. He loved you and you loved him.

You and Blake spent every day together that is until he stopped coming over to your house one day. It was devastating to know that you had lost one person who actually cared for you.

"Brookyln!" Your dad screamed from the bottom of the steps. You climbed out of bed and dragged yourself out of your room.

"What is it?" You called back. He lifted up a box.

"It's from Blake's Parents," he said. You nodded your head and walked down the steps. You took the box from your dad's hands and made your way over to the small study in your house.

You set the box down on the desk an ripped it open. Inside sat one of Blake's sweatshirts, his basketball jersey, his favorite book and a envelope with the name Brooklyn on the front.

You reached for the envelope carefully opening it. There was a letter that was half a page long from Blake.

Dear Brooklyn,

I'm sorry this is the way you had to find out. The people I used to call my friends beat the shit out of me every time they saw me with you. I couldn't take it Brooklyn. It's not your fault. I love you Brooklyn. I really do.

Stay Strong,

Blake ♥

You set the letter down and looked around the room. Tears started to trickle down your cheeks and you kept sniffling.

You had a lump in your throat and your heart was broken.

Blake was gone.

He was really gone.

A/N There will be an Epilogue and then, I will start rewriting this again. :) All The Chapters Will Get Longer. Love You Babes.