Chapter Eight

You opened your eyes the next morning and sunlight blined your vision.

"Gah!" You scream covering your eyes with your hands.

"Hey there, beautiful," someone says.

You removed your hands from your eyes and saw Blake leaning again the door frame of your hospital room.

You sigh,"Hi Blake."

"Someone's obviously not happy to me," he mumbled looking down.

"I am. I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night," you stated, a yawn ending your sentence.

Blake chuckled, "Listen here, baby girl, I love you. Now, tell me what's really going on."

"Blake, I can't explain my feeling for you," you said, handing him the note.

"What's this?" Blake asked.

You rolled your eyes. "A not that contains my terrible attempt of expressing my feelings."

The gorgeous pair of blue eyes that were once filled with joy clouded over with sadness.

"You don't love me do you?" Blake questioned staring blankly at you.

"Read the note then, get back to me and I'll tell you," you said a lump forming in your throat. You hated to see Blake so sad.

You heard Blake sigh and tears slowly filled your eyes as you watched Blake leave your room.

Blake and you had gone through the same things but, it would be rough to be together.

You didn't know if you would ever be able to answer his question.

Would you have the right answer?

(Sorry, it's short...)

COPYRIGHT MAKAELA R. NEW 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©