Chapter Ten

The shove wasn't a tiny shove but, a forceful one. The shove was hard enough to make you go tumbling down the steps, your ribs weren't going to be feel to great after this.

A small scream escaped your lips and as you came towards the bottom of the steps two large hands clasped around your waist, stopping your overall fall.

The owner of the hands helped you up and you were met with blue eyes. Your favorite pair of blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" Blake questioned. He had a concerened look on his face.

"Um, Y-yeah," you stuttered out. Blake's arms stayed on your waist holding you gently to him. He kissed your forehead and looked down at you.

He sighed and hugged you gently. "I know you aren't."

"You're right," you mumbled, "I'm not okay."

"Come on. We're going to go talk to the secretary," Blake stated. You nodded and he led you down the last three steps. The two of you slowly made your way to the front desk and Blake began talking with the woman.

You zoned out for several minutes but, when you felt Blake lick your cheek you came to. You made a disgusted face and he chuckled.

"I knew that would get your attention," he claimed. You laughed whiping your cheek with your hand.

"That's disgusting," you giggled. He gave you one of his genuine smiles.

"What was that nurse's name?" He questioned.

"Betty Sue," you hissed. That name held so many bad memories.

The nurse at the front desk looked up from her computer. She said, "We'll take care of it. We've been having a lot of problems with her lately.

"Thank you," Blake smiled. You nodded. Blake lead you to the elevators and you two went back upstairs to your room.

"Blake, why are you here?" You asked as Blake helped you get in your hospital bed.

He raised an eyebrow and it came back to you.

"Blake," you began, "I love you."

Blake smiled, "I love you too."

The two of you just stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Blake questioned, breaking the silence.

"Yes," you responded smiling up at him.

Blake's lips met with yours and in that moment you knew....

COPYRIGHT MAKAELA R. NEW