Chapter 4

"Draco." She lightly said and he looked at her in shock.

Never once in the four years had she ever called him by his first name.

"You can't tell anyone, please." She begged, looking at him with fear in her eyes.

"Why not?" He pushed down his feelings. "You could kill anyone you want."

"My abilities make me an instant target. I don't want them, but it's not like I have a choice." She whispered, sitting down on a stool.

"You have all that power, and you don't want to use it?" She didn't look up.

"It's difficult. I don't belong anywhere. I don't fit in." She looked up at him, tears in the brim of her eyes. "Everyone knows your name, barely anyone knows who I am. I may be Dumbeldor's granddaughter, but people only know his name not mine."

Draco looked in her eyes and felt something he had never felt before. He shook his head and began to walk out of the room. She ran after him and grabbed his hand to stop him. They both felt something neither of them had ever felt before.

"Please, don't tell anyone. Please, Draco." She begged.

He pulled his hand away and walked out of the room. She stood there motionless. All she could feel was fear.Then she dropped to her knees. "I'm doomed." She sobbed into her hands.

×××

Draco stood against the wall, right next to the door he'd just walked out of. Listening to her cries.

"Today is a firsts for everything it seems; Our first conversation was an argument were she called me Malfoy and our second was where she pleaded for me to keep her blood a secret and she called me Draco... And I likes how it sounded from her.

Draco shook his head before quickly walking down the hallway, trying to escape from the guilt. "What are you doing to me Elara Snape."

×××

Severus rushed back into his classroom, where he found himself face to face with a red eyed daughter.

"Elara." He said, sadness laced in his voice.

"He- I- I tried to-to talk to him but he- he just stormed off. Daddy he's gonna tell and I- I wont be safe anymore. She'll get free and she- she'll kill me. Ju-just like she did mu-mum." She cried throwing her arms around her dad.

"Shhh Daddy's here everything will be alright, I'll protect you with my life." He cooed to his distressed daughter. Severus felt her body relax and her breaths become shallow. He smiled as he remembered all the times she did this as a toddler.

"My precious moon." He said lightly.

"She is indeed precious." Albus Dumbledore said, agreeing with his son-in-law.

"Draco, he-" Snape began only to be interrupted.

"I know Severus, and she'll be fine. The Malfoy boy may not agree with the things I do, but whether or not he admits it, he is curious about her."

×××

Elara snuck into dinner, hiding her eyes. Not eating or talking. She more quite than she normally was. She left in the middle of Albus talking. Everyone seemed to notice her then. Draco was the only one not to watch her leave. Severus watched the boy closely. Her four close friends and one or two others went out of the dinning hall after her. She ran into the bathroom and locked herself in one of the stalls, but not before locking the door with a spell. She heard then trying to find a away to open it, but nothing. With her family being professor of the schools. She's ahead of her year, but doesn't make it out that away. She lets Hermione think she's top of the class so she has something to rub in Ron's face.

"Elara, open the door." Ginny knocked on the door.

"Not happening." Elara called out through the locked door.

"What's wrong, you can talk to us. You can talk me, I'm your best friend."

"I-I can't. I just can't."

She took deep breaths in and out to keep her cool. But all she could think about was Draco telling someone and then everyone knowing. She thought she was no longer safe, that's all she could think about. She knows that he is back. She knows he'll come for her. She has the power that he'll need. She was scared about dying. She knows if she refused, she would be killed.

"I'll take it from here kids, please return to dinner." Dumbeldor said walking up to the small group.

The kids walked away, Ginny and Seamus the last to leave. They quitely talked about their worry of Elara. Albus used a spell and walked through the door and stood in the middle of the bathroom.

"Elara, sweetheart, what's wrong." He asked calmly.

"He's gonna say something. She gonna kill me, just like she did mum."

Albus froze at the mention of his daughter, no one had said anything about her in years. Memories of his sweet daughter flooded his mind. He frowned, and let out a sigh.

"I promise Elara, me and your father will not let anyone hurt you. She will not get out and harm you."

Elara slowly stood up and opened the door. She looked at her grandfather with a small sad smile. He walked up to him and he pulled her into a hug.

×××

Draco stood quitely outside the door, listening in. He didn't know how deep stress he was putting her through. He didn't understand, but he hoped that he could.