In The Hotel

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie's POV

Tommy pushed me into the hotel room. I crinkled my nose when a strange smell filled my nose. There was one bed, covered in a vibrant floral pattern, a television that looked like it was made in the 90s, and a little wooden table and two chairs. Tommy closed the door, and I sat down in one of the chairs. My leg was in agony, I rarely ever walked far without my wheelchair. Tommy must be feeling the same pain as me after Jimmy shot him.

Tommy dropped the bag on the ground and sat down on the edge of the bed. I was glad I chose the chair. The thought of having to get in that bed with Tommy was making sick. I needed to get down to the lobby alone.

"Come over here," Tommy told me.

"Don't you want to take a shower?" I asked.

Tommy raised an eyebrow. "You want to shower together, Jules?"

"No!" I bit down on my lip and cursed myself. I was trying to get on Tommy's good side, but I didn't want to get naked in front of him. "I mean we can't. One of us has to stay out with Hunter and make sure he's okay. You can go first and then I'll take a quick shower."

"Jules, I'm not letting you out of my sight." Tommy shook his head. "If you want to shower we're going together."

I kissed Hunter's temple and I shook my head. Tommy rolled his eyes and got up off of the bed. He walked over to the closet, pulled a blanket off of the top shelf, and dropped it on the floor. He plucked Hunter out of my arms and placed him down onto the blanket.

"I'm tired," he told me. "We're going to bed."

"I'm hungry," I said. "Maybe I should go out and get us something."

"In the morning, Jules," he said. "Now get to bed."

Tommy grabbed my wrist and yanked me up onto my feet. I tried to pull my wrist free, but he tightened his grip even more. He pushed me down onto the bed, and ripped my sweater off. I fought against him as he grabbed the hem of dress and pulled it up over my head.

"Jules, stop it," he told me.

He undid my bra, and my hand shot behind me to keep the clasp together. Tommy ripped my hand away before pulling off my bra. Tommy let out a deep breath and went over to the bag. I covered myself with my hands. I hoped Tommy was getting me a shirt or something else to wear, but he came back to the bed with something else in his hands.

It was rope.

"Tommy, please don't," I begged.

He pulled the comforter off of the bed in one swift motion.

"Jules, it has to be this way until I know I can trust you," he told me.

"Please," I continued to bed. "I'll be good. You don't have to worry about me."

"I know you're good, but I have to be sure. I'm not letting you leave me again."

Tommy grabbed a fistful of my hair and smashed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss him back, but I didn't push him away either. He was going to be watching my every move until he could trust me. I didn't know how long that would be, but I hoped it would be soon.

Someone had to recognize Tommy soon.

Tommy's POV:

Julie fought against me while I tried to get her ready for bed. She begged for me not to tie her up, but I knew she was scared. She was going to take Hunter and run away from me because she didn't know that this was what she wanted. There was no way to tie her to the bed, so I tied her ankles together and then tied her wrist to mine. If she was going to try and untie us, I would wake up and feel it.

I had pulled the comforter up over our naked bodies. Hunter was on the ground, and I was relieved that he wasn't crying. Julie was able to quiet him a lot faster than me, but his shrill cry got on my nerves.

I looked over to see Julie was still awake. We had been driving and walking all night, and now the sunrise was peering through the thin curtains. Julie's eyes darted all over the room. Her free hand went up to the bandage that was on her chest.

"I told you to go to sleep," I said.

"I'm not tired," she said. Her voice was soft and barely above a whisper.

I propped myself up on one elbow. It was hard because her wrist was attached to mine. Her green eyes widened and I saw her jaw drop. My sudden movement must have scared her.

I looked down at her soft face. Her skin wasn't as pale as I remembered, and she had more freckles. She squeezed her eyes shut and bit down on her lip. It was never fair that Jimmy got her. He didn't deserve her. I needed her, not Jimmy. Carrie was a poor substitute and I'm glad I killed her.

"You have all day to sleep," I said. "We're staying here for another night. I need to think about where to bring us."

"I'm hungry," Julie said. She made the same complaint a couple of times before, but I couldn't risk going out in broad daylight. Even though we no longer had the truck, someone could still recognize me.

"When you wake up we'll find something," I said. "Now sleep."

Her hand moved up from the bandage a wiped away a few tears that were building up in her eyes. I rolled out my eyes and flopped back down onto the bed.

"Jules, no crying," I said. "Get to sleep."

Julie threw her hand over her mouth to stop herself from sobbing. My eyelids felt heavy and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

--

The rope burned into my skin, and my eyes slowly opened up. Julie was up on her elbow picking at the rope binding us together. She saw my eyes open and dropped back onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I really have to go to the bathroom," she told me.

I yawned before undoing the knot. Julie looked shocked as she watched me do so. She scrambled out of bed. When she was standing she took a look at the door and then looked down at her naked body.

"Hurry up," I told her.

She nodded and headed straight for the bathroom. I stretched my arms up over my head rolled onto my side. My feet brushed against the coarse material of the rope. I hadn't realized when she got up that she already took the rope off of her ankles. If she just needed the bathroom, she would have woken me up. But she didn't. She tried to free herself and tried to act like she was asleep when I caught her. My sleepy hazy state stopped me from seeing what she was really trying to do.

She was trying to run away.

I sat up in bed, and waited for a few minutes, but I didn't hear any noise come out of the bathroom. I hadn't been in there yet. There could be a window or something else I was unaware of. I got out of the bed and went to open the door, but it was locked. I banged on the door.

"Julie, open up!" I banged my fist into the door again, but there was no answer. "Julie, open up or I'll punish Hunter."

The door flew open and Julie was standing there. She was trying to cover her body with her hands.

"You think you're so smart, don't you?" I asked her.

She opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off when I grabbed her body and threw her over my shoulder. She threw her fists into my back and tried to kick me in the chest. I was surprised she wasn't screaming, but then I realized she didn't want to wake Hunter.

I threw her down onto the bed, and pinned her down. She tried to wiggle away. I tied her wrists together and she tried to throw her elbows down into my stomach. I grabbed her wrists and held them down on top of the mattress. I chuckled and Julie kicked her legs out furiously trying to get away.

"Please, don't do this," she cried.

"Jules, you're never leaving me again," I told her.

She started screaming, and soon Hunter's screams and cries joined in. He stayed on the floor while I punished Jules.