They'll Believe in Anything You Make Up Villains

Gee's POV

~~~

It didn't take us long to find the right place, a small bank right not too far from a jewellery store.

We could hit both.

He thought it'd be perfect since the police station was on the other side of town so we'd have more time to get away afterwards. It was the only bank for miles and miles too so there was no doubt it'd hold a lot of cash.

Maybe not all the cash needed but that's where the jewellery store would be put to good use.

Diamond, emeralds, rubies, sapphires.
It was a pretty swanky place and holding an jewellery show that would bring in people from a whole bunch of towns.

I remember reading the banner on the website. It was supposed to be presenting a jewelry collection created by a local designer before it was sent to one of the big cities. Sure the place would be heavily packed but we'd taken our research very seriously and we knew it closed at lunchtime.

We'd have half an hour to get in and out, shouldn't be that hard, we might have to knock out a couple of security guards though.
Either way he believes we can do it, a simple smash and grab scenario that'd be over in minutes.

Why the hell not, at least there's a good chance I'll be shot if I fail.