Letter Six:

Dear Mother,

It turns out that Aaron has the flu.  He should be better in a couple of days, but I don't understand why he has had it for so long.  When I get the flu, it usually lasts a couple of days.  It seems like his has already lasted for a week or more.  Maybe it's because he is too stressed out with his job.

Furthermore, they have released Scott Judge, and it seems to have an affect on his health even more.  I'm not sure why they decided to let him go, but I'm not too happy about it.  The killings have stopped while he was in custody.  They should have kept him there.  Of course, there were the two woman who had appeared on the steps during the night.  Maybe there are more killers than just Scott.  I was desperately hoping that they'd keep Scott until Aaron was better!

Alicia came to visit and see how we were holding up.  I told her that she probably should be around Aaron because he was sick, but she just brushed me off.  She said she was around two sick children all the time.  Before she left, she presented us with homemade relish!  Aaron looked like he was going to puke again, but I smiled and accepted it graciously.  I can't help but love this stuff!  She wished us luck with Aaron's sickness, and headed next door to her apartment.  I would be extremely sad if anything were to happen to her.

Love,

          Abigail Kibbins