Chapter 22 (Part 1)

"You are never leaving! You are mine!" He loomed in front of my face looking scary as ever. Eyes pitch black, and if steam could come out of his ears, they would be.

"I'm no one's property! You can't have me. Let me go!" She was scared out of her mind, not to mention, what her family might be going through right no, worrying about her.

"As I said, you can't," he growled.

"And what I said! I'm am not property and you can't have me!"

"Well good luck, you are staying in here until you learn that you are mine. The only way you're getting out is if I have a change of heart or you learn that you are mine." With that, he stopped out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

My eyes were heavy and I could barely open them. It took me a few tries before I could finally crack them open. I was in a familiar bed so I thought nothing of it until I remembered I didn't have brown sheets, I had blue sheets.

I jumped straight out of bed and looked around the room. Memories of what Adam had done to me started over flowing my mind. How could he do this! Why would he do this? What happened to the sweet guy I thought he was? Did he never exist? Was that the real Adam? Or was the one that happened before the real Adam?

I saw that I was in the tree house room. Did he kidnap me again? I started to panic. If he did, I better get the heck out of there before he came back. I sprinted out of the room and across the bridge to get down only to find the stairs were no longer there. I cursed, he must have the button to open it, plus, the rope was no longer there to swing down on either.

I raced across the bridge again to the main living space to find the remote control to operate the stairs only to bump that into a hard wall. I stumbled back but two arms caught me. Okay, not a wall, but a person. And not just any person, Adam.

He had a look of worry in his eyes. "I'm sorry baby girl. But I can't let you go."

"Let me go!" I yelled and struggled in his arms. "Please." But it was like struggling against stone. He didn't move a bit.

"I can't. Just let me explain, please."

"Why would I let you do that? You kidnapped me! Twice!"

He opened his mouth to argue before closing it, he then opened his mouth again. "Actually, I didn't kidnap you this time. "You fell unconscious and since we were supposed to be on a date, I brought you here so I can explain things to you without having to worry that you might try to escape me before I could explain why."

I continued to struggle in his arms before giving up. Even if I did escape from his arms, how would I escape from the tree house? There was no way for me to climb down off of this thing. All the branches close enough to the house were cut down so nobody could actually climb up or down all the way to invade.

"Fine, I'll let you explain, but if I don't like it, let me go."

"Okay I'll try, but I can't promise anything."

"You better start explaining boy, because I don't like you very much right now you know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's the next update! What do you think of it? I was having writers block because I wasn't sure how to write this in a good way for reaction and how each, or mainly Adam, should act. But is this okay?

Comment

Vote

Share