Chapter 29

I woke up thankfully in my own bed this time. I no longer have any idea how many days I have been here because I wake up multiple times per day and I have no window to tell whether it's day or night time. They have this place locked down and I so far have not found a way out. I'm still hoping Adam will come, but I know I also need to try and make it out of here myself with Lia.

I don't want to relive my time here. It's been horrible and the clothes have just been getting worse. Sure, sometimes there are better covering clothes but not all the time. I was scared to even look at what I was supposed to be wearing today.

First, I stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up only to feel something rolling down my leg. Shit! I saw blood. I was on my freaking period now and I have no way to stop the blood flow. Dominic decided it would be best apparently to go without underwear all the time so I can't wear any to bed either nor can I use it to help stop the flow, no matter how disgusting that would be. Maybe there were some tampons in here, I just need to dig around since I haven't been able to find any yet.

I crouched down below the sink and opened the doors. I then started digging through everything to hopefully find a tampon. It took a minute but when I did, I let out a breath of relief. Thank you, I prayed and hopped in the shower to wash the blood off of me. I was in and out quickly and I quickly dried off so I could get ready for whatever horror I had this time.

Dominic loves to make me stay in the same room as him all the time which is why I was thankful this time I was in my own. I was also never anywhere else besides his bedroom or the dining room. I didn't know many other places and I always had someone watching me so I could never really sneak off to find my way out. Today, I needed to try though so I put on the clothes which had the least cover yet, a skin skirt that ended right below my bottom and a skin tight bra. I paused when I saw another item under them. It was a blue sundress, an actual regular looking dress. For once, a smile came on my face and I put that on also.

I then saw a note written in Lia's hand writing.

Master Dominic wants you to go straight to his room as soon as you're ready and awake from bed.

                                  I'm sorry, Lia.

The fear of going to his room never got old but I had to suck it up so I wasn't punished. I started for the door but when I opened it, for the first time, there were no guards, which I found very surprising. Was I suppose to go there by myself?

No, I'm going to take this opportunity to see if I can find an exit out of here. I quickly left the room, barefoot like always, and walked down the hallway as quietly as possible. I went through many different ways and I found it amazing no one caught me and that I've seen no guards around at all. I wondered where they all are.

I definitely was taking this opportunity and came to a T in one hall. As I was walking by it, making sure no one was down that hall of course, I believe I felt a little draft so I paused and started walking that way. Any chance I got I was going to take. I still crept quietly and slowly, making sure not to be caught and I turned in the hallway one more time only to find two guards there who were startled when they saw me.

Shit! I cursed again and turned around and sprinted back the way I came but it didn't take long for them to catch to once they got over the shock of seeing me because of their vampire speed.

"No! Let me go!" I cried but they ignored me as they pulled me along in a familiar direction. Dominic's room. That would be a double shit. I've noticed I've taken up more cursing since being here than I had before but this is all relevant to the situation.

They pushed me into the room and they spoke to Dominic. When they left, he turned to me with a look on his face and I was scared. But I held on to one string of hope and that was seeing a door to go outside. That's what those guards were guarding and I planned to get out of here soon. I just needed to get through this this time.