Chapter 47

I felt like my head was going to explode. There was so much information on Owats, but also not enough. There was some general known facts and everything added up. Everything we didn't notice before also seemed to make an appearance and match what was in the book. There definitely was no doubt in my mind now that he was one of these things.

Honestly, I found it amazing, definitely much better than other supernatural creatures out there. Owats were the strongest and fastest creatures on earth. They could lift a ton when they were fully mature and reach speeds up to two hundred miles an hour! Not only that, when they are mature while they were human they could jump up to twenty five feet straight up and while a cat up to forty feet. They resembled a cat when they shifted because a bit more than half of their powers came from them. They would look weird otherwise I found out being combined to look like both. If they wanted to fool others into thinking they weren't what they were, they looked like a black jaguar which what smart I thought.

There was also a few more things I found interesting like their retractable claws and all of them had distinct unique shades of blue for eye color that turn gold instead of black like a werewolf. Adam was a minor exception because of his witch half, his eyes could turn either color. They could also see in the dark, have great stamina, and advance hearing. Anyways, what I found most frightening was that their biggest weakness was tanzanite. Sure, there were other weaknesses they had but this was the most lethal. I took comfort in the fact it was very hard to find.

There were many more things I knew were not in the book, probably because they were killed whenever seen. The only ones who know would be them themselves; the ones who are hiding. There was possibly more information the council has on hand and kept hidden. Adam explained to me they were the highest ranking of every supernatural creature and make all the rules. The kings and queens of each supernatural creature listened to them but also did mostly everything within their own species. They weren't ruled by the council but the council was right up there with them, it was confusing to now if they were below or above the kings and queens with the way they acted.

I honestly needed a break from all of this research because I was going to get a massive headache otherwise, I could already feel one coming on.

I turned away from the book and closed my eyes. I rubbed my temples to shut it down before the headache could fully take effect. I really needed to do something else but what?

I thought maybe it was time for Lia and Dylan to know everything.  They were the betas after all ad needed to know what was going on. Plus I could spend some time with Lia and have nothing to worry about.

I grabbed my phone and called Adam telling him my idea. He was at the pack house taking care of some business.

"That's a good idea. They need to know. We can't keep hiding Liam from them or the pack for much longer. They deserve to know the truth but just them, not the pack yet."

"Yay, thank you. I'll talk to Lia right now." It could save some trouble for him from contacting Dylan since he did have so much to do.

"Okay see ya later. Oh and Mia?" Adam added quickly before I hung up. "I love you."

This brought a smile to my face and I repeated back, "I love you too. I'll see you when you get back." I then hung up and called Lia.

"Hey!" She answered on the second ring. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you and Dylan would like to come over."

"Sure, that'd be great! When do you want us to come over?"

"Anytime that works for you." I responded.

"K! We'll be right over!" She hung up then. I laughed lightly at her enthusiasm and couldn't wait to see her since we haven't spent much time together since we found Liam. We've hung out a few days here and there since finding Liam but not as muchas I would have liked nor how much it use to be.