Chapter 32: (Lia's P.O.V.)

It's hard to be confident when you're not a confident person. It took all my confidence inside me not to flinch or waver at anything Adam did while I was in his office and he pinned me to the wall, threatening my life.

I was telling the truth though in everything I said and it was easier to get into his room at least when I found out Dylan was my mate and the beta.

I was able to get out of the place today because all the vampires were distracted with their blood lust today. Most of the girls they had there were going through the same thing as Mia was because they were all grouped together and spent a lot of time with one another. The only thing was, they at least didn't have as many guys traveling to them to have a taste of however they wanted. All the girls have gone through it with just about every vampire and the vamps want something new and sweeter because they had already taken the other girls virginity away if they had them in the first place before arriving.

I was one of the unlucky ones to still have it intact when they kidnapped me when I was fifteen. That was about seven or eight years ago I think. The vamp who captures you have the most rights, they own you unless Dominic decides he wants you or he has something he wants you to do.

Once my captor took my innocence away, he said it tasted like regular human blood, not as sweet, but he was fine with that because he got to do whatever he want to me because he had "full rights." There has only been one other case before where blood still taste sweet to the vampire after taking the innocence away from a girl besides being mates for vamps, if they actually did have that. None of the men seem to care about that around here though. Anyways, that case was a girl who was marked by a werewolf before she was captured. Her mate hadn't rescued her in time before it happened.

The reason why it still tasted great to the person who took the innocence was because it was the enemy. This was over two hundred years ago so it may not be true anymore. It could have always been false. They don't know for sure because that vamp who had the girl is dead, killed by her mate. Plus, that was the only other time where a vamp was able to get his hands on a werewolves mate who's virginity was still intact. It's hard to find one, it's unheard of really.

I was able to creep out today, wishing I had Mia with me but I knew that was impossible at the moment. So I ran toward the the werewolves place, knowing where it would be because my captor likes to drag me around in case he ever wants to well, play with me or get hungry.

I was stopped not to far into the territory when I came across Dylan. His eyes were dark with lust as he advanced toward me. I back up until I hit a tree. I had no where to go and I was once again trapped by someone else. I knew I was going to get punished for being caught by the vamp so I closed my eyes, hoping for it to be over soon.

What I did not expect was for him to lean in close and sniff my neck. He growled and wrapped his arms tight around my waist as he growled out, "mate. You're mine. No one else."

I was terrified for a moment before I pushed him back with a steel gaze, courage soaring through me. "I am no one's. You can't order me around." It did not help I felt sparks wherever we touched but I was going to keep my position. "Take me to your alpha. I must speak with him."

Mia had told me Adam was an alpha. He growled and stepped closer to me. He opened his mouth but I sent him a gaze of daggers and his words died in his throat. "You can't, he's busy preparing for something right now."

I had a pretty good idea what Adam was planning so without a word I stepped around my mate and walked furiously to the house. I knew what a mate was, I knew everything about werewolves, many because vamps talked about them a lot because they were the enemy.

Now I was bonded, marked by Dylan and I felt a much stronger pull to him than I had before. I could speak to him through mind link now. I also could not give up my courage as I slipped back into the hall and down to the dining room where everyone was at now. I stood in back like I always did, going unnoticed and happy my captor wasn't there with me. I did not want to go back to the girl I was before I faced Adam, but I would act like it now so my actions don't seem suspicious.

Today was the first time I was able to make it outside of this place. Their defenses were really bad today, also why it was the best day to attack. If it was not for Mia, I would have been gone and never came back

I had something hidden under my dress. Even though I walked a bit weirdly, the vamps thought nothing of it because it was normal. My dress was long, going down to my ankles and I had long sleeves. Since I was more of maid now, I had to wear a maids outfit from 100 years or more ago. Dominic could not let some things die.

As I stood back, I communicated with my mate, scanning everyone and waiting for them to be at their weakest point before telling my mate, now!

Not to long later, I felt them fighting. No one in here realized what was going on as they watched Dominic torture Mia. By the look on her face, I knew she hated it so much, she wanted to be anywhere else but there. Soon she will be and we can both put the nightmares of this past behind us.

I couldn't bare to watch her so I turned my head away and focused on the battle that was going on outside. I focused on my mate as he fought, feeling everything he felt. I knew when they stormed into the structure and started spreading throughout it all. My mate killed any vampire he came across.

I wish Mia could communicate with Adam right now like I could with Dylan. It could make things easier, but Dominic has blocked that ability too the first moment she came here.

A vampire then stormed into the room yelling the werewolves were in here. I watched as the vampires scurried out to fight, but they were slower than usual, not in the best shape to fight. But I saw Dominic stay seated in his seat and kept Mia planted on top of him.

Next thing I knew, Adam stormed in with a crazed look in his eye and advanced but stopped short when Dominic warned him to stay back.

That's when I took out what was under my dress, advanced toward so quietly even Dominic couldn't hear, and swung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! What do you thinks going to happen later? Or now?

Also, I decided to delete some of the scenes in the earlier chapters. Hopefully it is not to bad or gross now. I decided I don't want this book to be like that anymore.

Comment

Vote

Share