Sheila....

Thank you for such amazing book covers!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you sooo much

 LOVE you people !!!!

But for the next upload, I am waiting for 20 votes.... 

Kool??

I have the chapie ready... so as soon as votes reach 20 I will upload??

fair right??

Sheila

Cilia's POV/ Sheila's POV

"May I speak with him?" I asked Papa.

Everyone was tensed and I felt guilty. How much would this family suffer because of me? They lost their youngest son then they had to tend to me and my girl and now, not only have they lost their business and respect but the jerk of my brother, not content with all the havoc, disgraced their daughter as well.

I can't even face these amazing people. My family has always hurt them and yet everyone loves and cherishes me. How can I ever repay their love? I never ever imagined such a horrid day.

Papa looked at me with his deep thoughtful eyes.

"Sheila, if you want to meet your brother because he is your darling long lost brother and you will meet him after all these years, you do not need my permission. He will be welcomed in our house as your brother, not as our enemy or Rudra's husband."

I smiled in relief. How can this great man be so forgiving?

"But, however, if you meet him as Ethan, as our enemy and Rudra's husband, then I am not going to allow you to meet him. If you think that by talking to him you will convince him to backtrack on his revenge or reconcile with Rudra. Then I will never ever speak to you."

I reconciled with horror at his words. He knew exactly what I was thinking. He wouldn't speak with me? This man was the only father I knew, and loved. I couldn't bear to lose his love and support. It would break me.

I nodded and sat back. In Shiva's arms I always felt safe and secured. When he loved me, I felt as if I was the most beautiful lady in the world. I had been blessed with an amazing family, a loving husband and 4 beautiful kids. I was and am lucky but Rudy, she was disgraced and discarded and she did not deserve it.

I had to find a way out and do something.

That was 2 months ago………

In these 2 months I had seen Rudra grow stronger by the day. Her baby was doing marvelously well and she was glowing. Ever one of us had done our best to be normal with her. But we had pampered her mad. All of us loved her and we couldn't look into her eyes without choking up now.

Her eyes no longer sparkled with life. They weren’t mesmerizing. They were dead and dull. She would try and laugh, act happy and normal but it was killing her. The worry, the sadness and disgrace, fear for her daughter. All of it was eating her up inside. She had not only become a vacant shell but also an amazing actor. She thought that she could easily fool us all. But we are her elders, we knew her way too well to be fooled by this well constructed facade. It killed us.