My Rose!

• Dedicated to All of you!!!!!!!!

Ethan's POV:

I sank to my knees as I realized what Rose being in the hospital could mean. She was 6 months pregnant now. Yes, I knew it. 6 months and 5 days exact. I had missed being with her for every day of these last 2 months 21 days and around 5 hours. I had missed her and counted every single one of those moments. Now, she was serious. I couldn't imagine the thought of losing her. Not now when I could have her back. "Oh God Please, please keep my wife and child safe." I prayed reverently. I had lost a wife once before and had seen my life crash around me. I couldn't go through that again. “Oh God please”. 

I looked up and saw Caro, she was crying in her Grandma's arms and everyone around looked worried. But when they realized I was there, they worry changed into anger. If looks could kill, I would have been killed at least 20 times by now. But I didn't care. I was worried about Rose.

The waiting room was bursting at it’s seems with the number of people inside. Everyone was there. All of them were standing there, praying for Rose. All of them were her family. I looked around and then back at Caro. I had missed her so much. But right now, she looked lost.

"Caroline," I whispered, "What has happened to Rose?" I asked her as I walked over to her and knelt in front of my little princess.

"Rose?? Who Rose?? Please call her Ms Rathore." Caro spat at me as her Grand's hold on her tightened. 
"She is my wife Caro; I will call her whatever I want, get it? She is Mrs. Hawk now." I hissed back at her. How dare this chit tell me what to do? I swear her mother's love was going to her head. 

 "Oh! So now you have come here too!" I turned around and saw my father-in-law walking up to us. He looked mad; totally mad, worried for his daughter and mad at me. I knew. He had the right to. But hey, I was taking his daughter back right, so why the hostility?

"Aren't you happy that you messed up my daughter's life? What more do you need to revenge your sister? Tell me, did you send your daughter here, to kill her step mother? Well I must say, you devised a brilliant plan. Someone we love and trusted tried to kill my daughter and her child. Get out of here now! Both of you, get out! I should never have believed you both ever. My daughter is fighting for her life, hers and her child’s, all because of you and your brilliant daughter.” He yelled in pain, each word felt like a poisonous dart puncturing my heart, filling it with his venom.

"No sir, I had come here to meet my sister, I just realized who Rudy was when I walked in here. Please forgive me." I said, rather begged. I might have spoken to a rock. He ignored me. "So Caro, you hurt the woman you call ma. How does it feel? You must have come here to avenge something too right? But you are done now? Correct? So please leave with you father and never come back. Don’t you ever show me and my family your face!”

Caro was sobbing. She fell on her knees and begged him, "I haven't done anything. I swear I didn't hurt ma. Please believe me. Don't send me back. Please."She sobbed; each sob tearing my heart.

"Stop now!" Her Grandma yelled and pulled Caro into her arms. "Caro, my Grandchild, saved her mother's life today. Don't you accuse her of things you have no idea about okay." It was the first time I had ever seen this couple fight.

He too was taken aback. This lioness was worse than her daughter when it came to protecting her cub. I think my Rose got it from her. I smiled a bit to myself and remembered Rose's smile, her scent.....