What Have I done??????????????

I wasn't going to upload till the previous chapter reached 20 votes but Shona and frogface12 ensured that I did.....

But my darling people, the next one will come only and honestly, only after I have atleast 30 votes on this chappie...

Fair??????????

 Ethan's POV:

I starred at Cece. Blood drained out of my face as I tried to comprehend what she was saying. I was truly a bastard's son and a bastard myself. What was I to do now? Oh God! This family had accepted my sister and I had disgraced their daughter. This family fed and clothed my sister in jewels while I took away everything they owned. 

I could read her face too. Shame and disgust were clearly written across her scarred yet beautiful face. She was ashamed of me and our father. Her family was way better than me. I was her dirty little secret. At the end of the day, her choosing them over me made perfect sense. She seemed happy and secured while I was lonely and sad, incomplete without my own little family.

My own little family!??? Just where that thought popped out from....

"Babe, we need to leave, it’s an emergency." Shiva barged inside the car and started the engine.

"Rudy hospital mai hai.... serious hai.... hume chalna hai.... isska kya karogi? (Rudy is serious and in the hospital. What are you going to do about him?)"

He spoke to Celia in his native tongue and what shocked me was...

"Aap chinta mat karo, isse mai apne saath apni bachi ke paas nai lejaungi. Aap start karo… (Don't you worry, I will never take this guy with me to my daughter, you start the car,")

She spoke like a native too. Just like Rose did. I was left starring at her in awe. She was dressed in a sari and wore jewels the way Rose used to, to symbolize her marital status. How can someone change herself so much?

"Jake, Jake!" I was brought back to reality with her shaking me. Damn this woman was stronger now. 

"Get out now and go back to where you came from okay? I do not want you to meet my family or Rudy and if you ever feel like thanking my amazing family for all that they have done for your sister, please call me and we will arrange for your divorce okay. Now get out."

"What??? This is all you wanted to meet me for?" I asked in pain. She didn't want me with her. She didn't need me to be frank but I needed her. She was the closest thing I had to a mother when we were growing up. But today, I was unwanted and hated. The pain was excruciating.

"No Cece, I want to meet Rose, I mean Rudy before I leave. Please."

Shiva stared the car and drove off without waiting for me to disembark. I was getting lucky. I would finally see my Rose today and now that I had no revenge to take, I would convince her to come home with me, her and my daughter. We would celebrate Christmas together. My family, we would be back together, and happy…

"Shiva! Why did you drive off? We have to leave him here." Cece shouted in panic. God I am her brother. But she loves them more.

"I know honey, but we don't have time so we are driving. He will be escorted once we reach our destination. You don’t worry. Just call Ishan and tell them that we are on our way." He answered calmly; not at all perturbed by his wife's outburst.

He drove fast. It wasn't the reckless driving, but one of controlled precision and judgment. He probably is an amazing surgeon. No one spoke. Everyone was tensed. Cece had called up Isha... or whatever the name was and spoken quietly and in her native tongue. She had spoken to Shiva like this too. You could see the love between them, feel it.

I wanted that love too. When Rose came back with me, I would work to ensure that she loved me this much and more. Caroline was worrying me. She loved her mom and I wanted a bit of her love too. Well, I would have to work on her trust and love as well.

We drove to a harbor and got off the car. They ran towards the sea and I followed suit pulling my bag along. Shiva helped CECE climb into an expensive motorboat and started the engine. I jumped into without invitation. Cece glared at me in rage but seemed too tensed to speak.

We travelled in silence again. Just a few minutes of whispered conversations between them and a sea gull broke through the silence as this mean machine cleared through the beautiful waves in breakneck speed. It felt free and relaxing to be here. I knew Rose would love an evening out in this sea. I would plan something for her soon, very soon.

We reached our destination in no time and got off. Another car awaited us. Shiva and Cece dashed off without a single backward glance and I tried to keep up. I managed to get inside the car seconds before he drove off. We stopped outside the general hospital and I understood this haste. Something was terribly wrong and they were worried. I ran behind them too. 

Someone in the staff saw them and said something to them, every word a rushed whisper and they took off again with me trying to keep them in my sight as I ran through the maze of the hospital. When we reached our destination, my heart sank. Something was wrong, awfully wrong. I could feel it in the air. I looked around and saw many people, even my mother in law. She was comforting an inconsolable Caro. My heart sank.

The person who was serious.... that person was… my Rose?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Teaser???? Well this and the previous chappie are waiting for votes..........