The Kiss

I found a rock outside that had the words 'Fit In' engraved on it. Should I be offended??

"Oh, um, he was nobody, just a friendly guy," I stuttered, taken back by his closeness. I was sitting against the headboard of the bed and Jas-Blake, was sitting in front of me, leaning in. Our faces were inches apart and normally I would push him away and glare but I'll admit, I was a bit scared of Blake.

For one, he had this dominant air to him, and I wasn't sure how he'd take my rejection. Second, it was a lot harder to control my emotions around him. He just seemed to get in my head and scatter my thoughts.

Jason did this subtly, but with his wolf, it was a lot more intense.

"Sure. What was his name," He asked getting closer. I backed up until I hit the head.

"I don't know," I gasped as his hands hit the wall on either side of me.

"Hmmm," He leaned forward and my breath hitched.

"Oh, hello there," I said as he lowered his face right in front of mine.

"Did you like him?" He asked. It took a moment for me to grasp my thoughts again.

"No," I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "I don't even know him."

He grumbled, softly touching his lips to my cheek.

Oh my goodness.

A million tiny sparks went off in the place his lips touched and my mind just went blank. Then, I remembered how to breathe and I sucked in air. I felt him smirk against my skin and he trailed kisses down to my chin.

"Um...maybe...we should...stop," I had trouble forming a complete sentence.

"But I'm having so much fun," He said. Ugh, I see they share the same sense of humor.

"But-I-they-" I couldn't focus on anything besides him...SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Tell me Cass, are you still thinking about him now?" His lips moved against my jaw as he worked his way closer to my lips.

"Well now that you've mentioned him..." I trailed off. He growled and I took a breath before he finally met my lips.

His lips were even softer than they look and his silky hair brushed against my face. We sat like that for moment.

Blake pulled away first. For a second, I stared at him in silence. He stared back at me, his eyes once again a normal blue/green. Back to Jason.

I gaped at him and he smiled cockily.

"Sorry, but my wolf has been waiting to do that ever since we first saw you," He said with a mischievous smile, not sounding sorry at all.

I continued to stare at him.

He smirked and hopped off the bed and proceeded to leave. Before he walked out, he paused at the door and said,

"All that and abs of steel."