Even More Embarrassment

Yay guys!!!!!!!! 500 followers?! OH HECK YEAH!!!! YOU SEXY FISH ARE THE BEST!! So here's a surprise: Free candy and puppies in the black van! Just don't ask questions. LOVE you!

We stared at each other in an awkward silence. But, after a while my bladder realized something. I hadn't used the bathroom all day.

I hopped up and danced around, trying to pull myself together, "Where's the bathroom?!"

He blinked, "The bathroom?"

"You know, toilets, sinks..."

"Oh, that bathroom," He responded.

I hastily threw open the door and looked at the many rooms down the hall. This place was built like a motel or something, there had to be a bathroom!

He pointed to a door down the hall. "There's some stalls in there-"

But I was gone before he could finish, running for the life of my pants.

I swung the door open and sure enough there were three stalls and two sinks in that place. I hurried over to the second stall, since someone was already in the first one.

Then, as I locked the door and went to do my business, the most awkward thing in the world happened to me.

The guy in the stall next to mine spoke up. "Hey."

My face reddened. What the heck? Was I in the guys?!?!

"Um, hi."

"What's up?" He said.

I paused, not sure if this guy was serious or not. "Oh you know, the usual."

"I hear you," He responded. "How's your day going?"

"Um, fine. Yours?" I responded, just wanting to get the heck out of here.

He paused. "Hold on, Kristen, some girl in the stall next to mine keeps answering me. Call you back."

If even possible, my face became even more heated. I silently prayed for a lightning bolt to come put me out of my embarrassment. I looked up.

No such luck.

After doing what I came to do, I swung open the door and walked over to the sink. As I turned on the faucet, I hoped that the person next to me wasn't going to finish up anytime soon.

But, as I went for a paper towel, I heard a flush. Drat. And then the door swung open. Drat.

Another sexy guy walked out. Was everyone here sexy??

He walked directly over to me. I froze as he spread his legs, crossed his burly arms, and stared down at me. I was about ten times smaller than him and just by standing there he intimated me, and I'm not intimidated easily.

"You know, there's another sink over there," I informed him.

He didn't move. "I know."

It was uncomfortably silent for a minute before I spoke again, "Well, nice talking to you."

He still didn't move. I couldn't move either, because he was trapping me against the sink and either way I went, I would have to brush past him, which I also didn't want to do.

After another minute of staring, he pushed himself away from the wall and walked away.

"You didn't wash your hands!" I called after him, but he gave no response.

I sighed and walked out. Tip toeing down the hall, I searched quietly for an exit when suddenly I collided with a hard chest.

Hold on a second, this chest felt familiar.

Sure enough, I looked up and made eye contact with The kidnapper.

"Oh, um, hey man," I began. This was just a day of awkwardness.

"Have fun in the bathroom?" He asked, placing a hand on my lower back and guiding me back to the room. I sighed. I am never getting out of this place.

"Not really. You see, this-"

"I don't want to know," He interrupted.

He walked me all the way back to my room, which I decided to refer to as Sydney. As soon as he deposited me on the bed, He left me alone and As the door shut, I finally allowed myself to cry.