Mate? Um, No.

I heard a couple of shouts and cries from downstairs but then everything went oddly quiet. Jason and I hopped off the last stair and swerved into the kitchen.

Connor was standing in front of the gaang, oh I like that! The Gaang! Ok, anyways, he was standing in front of them with a confused, shocked, and conflicted look on his face.

"Mate," He breathed. WHAT?

He was staring at June, who looked very uncomfortable, put on the spot like that.

"What, me?" She pointed to herself. Oh, not on my watch. I walked up to June and stood next to her.

"Yes." He said and started walking up to her. I quickly held up a hand.

"No. You do not go anywhere near my cousin." I glared. He looked surprised.

"Your cousin? But I'm your cousin," He said.

"Yes, my cousin. You can have more than one, you know," I said, annoyed, "June, this is the crazy lunatic cousin I was talking about earlier."

She raised an eyebrow, "He's my mate?"

"Definitely not. I refuse," I declared. She rolled her eyes.

"You don't decide anything. But I'm not sure if I want a crazy lunatic cousin who tried to kill everyone to be my mate."

"Please, I see that it's all wrong now. Everything I did, I did out of hate and anger. I'm lost. I was lost. But you found me," He spoke, staring at her with love. Ugh, it'd literally been two seconds!!

June shrugged, "Ok, that's good enough for me."

My jaw fell slack and I turned to her in shock, "WHAT?! Just like that? And you guys are BOTH my cousins!! My cousins on either side of the family can't marry even though they share no blood relations! It's against the rules."

"It's not," She said, walking up to him and slinking her arms around his neck, "Besides, I like a bad boy."

I groaned and slapped my forehead.

And we're related.

All right, stop your "INCEST!" Comments; June and Conner are both Cassie's cousins, but since they are each from a different side of her family they aren't related at all.