ATTACK

Quick question, just for my own curiosity, if any of you guys aren't from the US, what do you think of Americans?

"Alrightie gang," Katie interrupted my doze. "Let's pack up."

I sighed and climbed to my feet, scooping my stuff into my bag.

As we turned to leave, we heard snarling, and- oh no.

In front of us stood ten huge ragged wolves, all grey.

"I'm guessing they don't like us," Kenzie guessed shakily.

"Yep. Rogues," Luke nodded and stepped in front of her.

"Will we have to fight?'' I asked. I've got to say, I'm more of a lover not a fighter.

"I'm calling in backup," Jason informed us.

"It's ok, we can take 'em. Ten on five," Katie said. I turned to her.

"You mean seven."

She turned to me, "Oh, I didn't count you and Kenzie."

"WHAT! WHY!"

"Um, that's cool with me," Kenzie corrected. "I'm fine with just cheering from the sidelines."

I scowled and muttered curses under my breath while Emilie gave me a pat on the back.

"Be careful, only fight the ones you think you can win," Jason told me, staring me in the eye urgently.

I brushed him away, "Yeah, yeah whatever. I've got this."

I spread my feet apart and faced them head on. The rouges made the first move. The biggest one ran towards Jason, who growled and ran forward, shifting in midair

I ran over to one of the smaller ones and whipped the tiny knife out of my bikini. It was small but hey, it was all I got.

"You can do it!" Kenzie called from behind a palm tree. "Yeah, cut that bad boy up!"

"Quit distracting me!" I yelled.

As the wolf ran to me I ripped off the sheath of my knife and dropped to the ground, him sailing over me and falling flat on the sand. I took the advantage to jump on top of him and I pressed my knife against his neck, but when the time came I just...couldn't do it.

"Run," I hissed and let go of him. He whimpered and took off towards the forest.

"What? Why'd you let him go!" Kenzie complained.

I whipped my head around to glare at her, "Would YOU like to come over here?!"

"Eyes on the fight!" She said. I hope a rogue finds her.

I swung my head back around when a huge figure slammed into me, sending both of us to the ground. It was clear that the one I just fought was the youngest, and least experienced.

The huge wolf landed on top of me, knocking my breath out. I jammed the hit of my knife into his stomach and then I pistol whipped him across the face.

While he was distracted, I gathered all my strength and jerked upwards. I successfully knocked him off and I hastily climbed to my feet, pointing the knife at him.

He growled and surged towards me again but this time I was prepared. I leapt out of the way and avoided him and he hit the ground. I stood over him, pointing the tip of my knife at his fallen body.

"Run and I won't hurt you," I told him. His eyes shone with hatred and he reluctantly retreated, also heading for the forest.

Suddenly, he whipped back around and jumped to tackle me, and instinctively, I threw the knife at him. He collapsed in the sand, knife up as blood started pooling around him. The knife had sunk into his stomach and the skin around the silver knife turned read and started to blister.

Oh. My. God.

I killed him. I killed him.

I stood there breathlessly as the others came up.

"Are you ok?" Jason laid a hand on my shoulder. I numbly nodded and he frowned. Jason followed my gaze to the fallen werewolf that was still gushing out thick blood and his breath caught and his body tensed from behind me.

"Let's get back home, this has been enough for one day," Emilie draped an arm around me and I led her lead me to the car.

I killed him.