Yikes

I have no idea how many problems I have, because math is one of them.

"Do you wanna hear a fun fact about me?" I asked. After Jason had literally swept me off my feet, much to my protests he had thrown me over a shoulder. If there's one thing I hate, it's being man handled.

"You sleep with a stuffed animal?"

"That's irrelevant, I was going to say that I know how to walk."

"Is that so?" He said.

I nodded, "Yes, in fact."

"Well then, love cake, it's too bad that I don't care."

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Kenzie suddenly started flailing all around from where she was on the Blonde's back.

"Kenzie! What is it?!" Blondie immediately shouted. Geez luweze, get it together man.

"I FELT AN ITCH ON ME LEG! WHAT IF ITS A BRAIN EATING AMOEBA?!?!?" She screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down Kenz, amoebas live in water," I reminded her. The brunette tuned to me again with a disgusted face.

"If that's what you think, then you're even stupider than you look. Amoebas aren't real, genius," He dragged the last word out and I narrowed my eyes at that man.

"Ok mr.IKnowEverythingAndYouDont, One: amoebas are real. They are single celled organisms that live in water. Two: what do you mean even stupider than I look?"

"I was just saying," He shrugged. Oh how badly I wanted to smack his egotistical face, he was the one saying 'stupider', THATS NOT A WORD ARRGGHHHSKOWKJS.

We arrived back at the house in half the time it took us to leave. Jason kicked open the door and walked in. Emilie was waiting for us with her arms crossed and a smug smile on her face.

"Have a nice walk?" She asked.

"Well I did..." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you honestly think you could get away?"

I narrowed my eyes to slits at that girl, "Do you really want to get on my bad side right now?"

She frowned and shook her head. We began walking away, and she called after us, "See you later!"

"Just my luck," I muttered. Jason continued walking upstairs with me on his back.

We entered my room and he closed the door and deposited me on the bed. As he walked back toward the bed I sat down and crossed my arms, raising my eyebrows expectantly.

He crossed the room and sat down beside me, his blue-green eyes looking into mine, "We haven't had a chance to formally meet yet, I'm Jason."

"Wow, I am really glad you told me that," I replied, moving my face away from him and onto the wall.

He raised an eyebrow, "And you are?"

"Hot. But I think you've already noticed."

He studied my face, "You're not always like this, are you?"

I stared at him in silence for a minute, "I'm done talking to you now."

He smiled again and headed for the door, "I'll be right back."

After he left I muttered under my breath, "Well I won't." And I walked out of the room and started down a random hall.

As I turned the corner I saw this curvy lady with a pound of make up on strut down the hall as if she owned everything. But she did a double take when she saw me.

"Um, who are you?" She asked, her face scrunching up.

"The Easter bunny," I deadpanned and She scoffed.

"Why are you here? And where's Jason."

"I don't know," I answered.

"Ok, Do you really think you're good enough for him?" She smirked. How did that pop up?

"Actually, I think I'm too good for him."

"You wish. As if he would ever date a wannabe poser like you. Sweetie, you could only hope to be me. I'm pretty much everything you're not, I'm smart, pretty, popular and desired. I think your nose job was too tight and its smashing your brain," She said smugly. I was starting to question the sanity of this woman.

"You know what I think? I think you're running out of insults," I responded, unaffected by her criticism.

She looked angry, "Well, you know what I think?"

"No I do not, and I'd prefer to keep it that way," I said and brushed past her. She gave a loud hurrumph and continued the opposite way.

After a while I finally located Kenzie's room. She was laying on her bed, fiddling with her bracelet and I walked in.

"Howdy," I greeted. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, hello there. I finally learned my kidnapper's name, Luke."

"Mine is Jason. I just saw some Kim Kardashian lady in the hallway who wasn't too fond of me."

"Oh, Luke told me about her, that's Brittany."

I nodded, "The name fits."

"I'm tired," Kenzie said.

"Me too."

And We spent the night snuggled up together like a sandwich.