The Breakfast Bunch

Ok guys, I've got a dilemma.

So I need song suggestions. I take voice lessons, and I need a good song for my solo!!! The song needs to be peppy and humorous with acting. (EX. Popular from Wicked) BUT I CANNOT THINK OF ANY!!

HELP!!!!!!

"Wake up, love cake," A soft voice whispered in my ear the next morning.

"Shut up," I muttered crossly, trying to ignore him.

Jason propped his head up with an arm. "How about we all make our way to the diner?"

A noise sounded by the door to our room as Kenzie poked her head in, "Did I hear breakfast mentioned?"

"I hope so, I'm hungry!" Luke exclaimed, poking his head in too.

"I'm ready when you are," I said, hopping out of bed.

"Then let's get bumping, crew!" Jason said.

Two seconds later we were all piled in the car, sing classic Christmas songs. Never too early for Mariah Carrie!

I jammed to the tunes cheerfully, "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, IS-"

"MEEEEEEEE!" Jason sang. "MEEEEEEEE BABY, ALL YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, IS MEEEEEEE BABY! OH, ME ME ME ME, ALL YOUOU WANT, FOR CHRISTMASASASASAS ISISISISIS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

He took a deep breath and finished the song dramatically, "All iiiiiiiii want, for Christmaaaaas, isisisisisis, yoOoooOoo."

"Awwwww, Jason!" Luke smiled from the drivers seat. "I knew you cared!"

"I think he was talking to me," I corrected.

"I was talking about myself, thank you," Jason clarified.

We pulled up to the diner, Moe and Joe's Diner of Foodstuffs. As we parked the car and hopped out, I had a lightbulb in my head.

"I think I'm going to write a song," I decided, walking to the front entrance.

"Give me a sample," Kenzie ordered.

"Is it about cheese?" Luke inquired.

I took a deep breath, "Here it is:
You used to work at Chipotle, but now you dooooooon't. You used to work in my heart, but now you dooooooo noooot. Why did you quit our looove? I thought you appreciated my minimum waaaaageee. But now you work at Giant, and in someone else's heart. I wish I could say I hired someone elseeeee. But the truth is: I'm still looking, for joooooobssssss."

"That wasn't very good," Kenzie commented.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed. Um, rude!!

"No offense," She added. Saying no offense doesn't make it any less offensive!

I walked into the diner with a chip on my shoulder.

The hostess eyed me weirdly, "Um, miss? You have a potato chip piece on your shoulder."

I sighed and flicked it off as the rest of the gang strutted in.

As soon as the girl caught sight of my boy, her polite smile morphed into a grin.

"Hello sir, how may I assist you?" She asked, tossing her short brown hair over her shoulder.

"I need a table please, one for me and my friends," He answered with a signature cocky smirk.

"Ok," She nodded eagerly. "I'll show you to your table."

She walked around her desk and brushed past me, heading for a table seating four.

"Have a nice night!" She beamed at him, then headed back to the front.

I pulled out a chair, but swiftly, Luke plopped himself down in it.

"Aw, thanks!" He grinned up at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and pulled out the next chair.

"What's on the menu?" Kenzie thought aloud, scanning it for dishes. "Eggs and Legs? What the heck?!"

"Eggs with frog legs," Luke corrected.

I picked one up myself, "Should I go with waffles, or fruit?"

Me and Kenzie looked at each other and burst into laughter. Waffles.