Jay

------------------

You cannot buy respect.

You earn it.

You cannot buy trust.

You earn it.

You cannot but my love.

My heart has already been broken.

---------------------

Harper's POV

Peoples gazes stabbed into my like daggers as I entered the classroom.
A slightly dirty cream colour was painted over the damp that was seeping back through and the floor was made from multiple types of old splintered wood that had been nailed together.
A cold breeze escaped through the leaking window that sat sleepily in the middle of one of the walls and lines of desks were tightly tucked together in the small space.
Shuffling across the rotting boards I placed myself in the seat next to the window that was the furthest back.
A small sigh slipped past my lips and I drummed my nails across the cheap plastic surface of the gum riddled table.
Finally, the teacher burst through the door knocking over multiple things as she dumped piles of paperwork on the desk.
With a huff, she pasted a fake smile on her plastic looking face and clapped her clammy hands together.
"Good morning class" Her voice was squeaky and high making my head ring.
"I am Miss Clark and I will be your English teacher for the year" She spins around to write her name on the board and the smell of markers stung my nose.
"Throughout the year we will be learning about Shakespear and will be looking at some of his most common plays" Annoyed groans echoed through the classroom.
"Today we will be reading Romeo and Juliet" She cheers happily.
Releasing a board sigh I rest my head in my folded arms on the table.
Slowly my mind wandered.
Thousands of things nagging at me but one stood screaming, begging for me to find out what it meant.
What did he mean by 'your mine' ?
I kept replaying it in my clouded mind as if there was something like a hidden secret laced in the few words.
Nothing.
It was such a simple two worded sentence yet it sent my mind into a loop of ultimate confusion.
A loud slam of a door dragged me out of my trance.
I lifted my head to see a pair of big brown eyes and a wave of disappointment surged through me.
It wasn't Hayden.
Instead, his luscious lips were replaced with chapped thin lined moulded into a cocky smirk and his bright sparkling eyes were replaced with brown orbs of nothing.
 His soft velvet hair was instead swept into a Justing Bieber like quiff that didn't frame his face properly and made him look like a cocky jerk.
He strolled over to me before plopping don onto the seat next to me.
"The names Jay" His voice was nothing like Heyden. It was higher pitched and not as smooth.
I frown at the guy next to me before turning my back to the mould riddled window.
"The names Jay," He says a bit louder as if I didn't hear him the first time.
"I heard you" I state in a bored tone.
"Well what's you name doll" He smirks and I almost puked.
"NEVER call me a doll I am not a child's toy you get to play with I am a person, Jay" I snap.
His name in my mouth felt like poison and as i said his name it was like I spat something at him.
By now the whole class was staring at me in shock and even the teacher had stopped what she was doing.
Mouths wide open even Jay froze from my words.
The bell rang and the sound bounced off the dull walls of the classroom but still no one moved.
Quickly I swung my bag over my shoulder and awkwardly stumbled out the class to next period.

------------------------------------------

Maths was the same as English apart from Jay wasn't there.
Now it was time for art.
One of my favourite subjects.
Happily, I skipped into the room and my happy go lucky attitude instantly dropped.
Jay sat on one of the desks flirting with one of the girls.
She had badly dyed brown hair and had mountains of makeup on.
Rolling my eyes I plop down on a seat in the far back corner.
"Hey," His sick voice hurt my ears.
Something about him gave me an off vibe and made me feel sick and uncomfortable.
"What to you want" I huff leaning back on my chair.
"Just wondering if it hurt" He smirked.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence" I growl crossing my arms.
"When you fell from heaven" He tried to put on a sexy face but instead looked like some demented clown without makeup.
"No, but I'm pretty sure you hurt yourself climbing up from hell and with muscles like that it must have taken a few years. I'm guessing that's why you have so many wrinkles or is that just because you are a troll that just crawled out from under his bridge?" I smirk watching him lost for words.
After a few seconds, he masked his disbelief and pulled out the chair next to me.
"Uh, can you move," I ask boredom rolling off my voice.
"Nope," He smirks cockily.
"Okay I asked the nice way but i guess you want to be difficult...." I thought for a second "Now how can I put this in terms that you and what's left of your brick of a brain would understand?"
I smile "I. DONT. LIKE. YOU. PLEASE. Oops, wait I think 'please' is a bit of a big word for you sorry oh wait it might also be a bad choice because it seems you have no respect for anyone but yourself" I chuckle "MOVE. YOUR. GOOD. FOR. NOTHING. BUTT. AWAY. FROM. ME." I slowly explain.
A series of gasps follow my statement. Or so I thought it was.
"Look I-" Jay is cut off by a loud growling sound.
"You heard her now MOVE" He shouts sending Jay flying out of the seat shaking.
Heyden then gripped the collar of his shirt and hauled him off his feet.
"HEYDEN STOP" I scream racing towards them.
Just as he pulls his arm back to punch him I grip him arm in attemps to stop him.
Just before his fist connected with Jays face the teacher stormed into the room sending the class quiet.  

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!"

----------------------------

IM BACK!

Usually i update like three of four times a week depending on how creative i feel but some stupid people messed up my internet.

BUT I GOT IT BACK NOW!

I lost it on the saturday so I had a week without internet! D:

I did listen and so I tried making this one longer and i will try to make them longer from now on.

I also hope that its detailed enough because i dont want to drop its quality just to make them longer.

But hey either way I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If you want them even longer then just say and I will try my best.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

-Tasha xox