Unspoken. Untold. Forgotten.

When one door of happiness closes,

 another opens,

 but often we look so long

 at the closed door

 that we do not see the one

 that has been opened for us...

-----------

Harpers Pov

"I met my mate..." She stated simply.
As if that was valid to kill yourself off like you were in a movie and abandoned your child with a sorry excuse for a father that she knew was abusive.
"And..." I sit there waiting.
"That is all...no 'and' to this situation" She mumbles quietly.
"So you left your, eight-year-old daughter, no no no...Let me rephrase that. You got SHOT in front of an eight-year-old and paid some doctor to tell me that you were DEAD. You left me with an abusive father who tried to KILL ME! THEN FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT ME!" I scream Heyden holding me back.
My fists were clenching and my nails began digging into my palms drawing blood and something inside of me began to growl.
"Harper you need to calm down" I hear Heyden whisper in my ear as my body began to shake.
My mother's face held shock and pity.
"I-I...Yes..."She answered, tears brimming in her eyes.
"Stop. Upsetting. My. Mate" I hear my mothers supposed mate say through gritted teeth.
"Well, your mate is my FUCKING mother! No. She doesn't even deserve that title. She WAS my mother. Until she left me thinking she was dead" I spit again my anger rising.
"You little-" my mother cut her 'mate' off.
"Adam...Stop...She's right...I left her..." my mother lays her hand on 'Adams' arm causing him to relax.
My mother looks at me...Her eyes welling up again as pain flooded her features as she looked at me for forgiveness.
Turning my head to the side, I shake my head my nails no longer digging into my hands.
"YOU FUCKING MADE HER CRY NOW YOU-" Adam screamed but was cut off by an ear shattering growl.
Instantly, both my mother and Adam drop to the floor bowing their heads whimpering slightly.
Shocked, I stare at Heyden in fear but he shakes his head.
"That was you Harper" Heyden whispers, eyes wide in shock and admiration.
"What? No, it wasn't," I frown turning to my crying mother and shocked step-father(?).
"Yes...Harper, it was" my mother-Isabella spoke up.
"No. It. Wasnt" Another growl echoed through the room as they both bowed their heads again.
My heart raced as I began shaking.
"Stop doing that Heyden! You're scaring me!" I yell twisting around to face him, his expression filled with sympathy.
"Harper...It isn't me...You know it isn't" He frowns slightly trying to reach out to me.
"DONT TOUCH ME!" I scream pushing him away as I felt my nails growing and I scream again.
My scream turned into an earth-shattering howl as Heyden suddenly dropped to the ground looking at me in fear.
I'm a monster...Even Heyden is scared of me.
Tears pricked my eyes as I felt an overwhelming pain shock my body and I see myself in the mirror.
My eyes were glowing a dark, deadly purple as dark fur began sprouting from my skin, my nail still growing as I cry out.
Monster.
I'm a fucking monster.
Fear overthrew my movements as I launched myself out of the second story office window and I hear my mother scream and my mate yell frantically.
As I hit the floor I roll back into a sprint no daring to look back at those people crying out for me.
I skidded down the hill that sat at the back of the house but landed weirdly on my foot and tumbled down the rest of the way.
Quickly picking myself up, adrenaline flushing out the pain, I start sprinting again only to fall over again.
This continued until I just gave up and lay there at the bottom of the hill whining as the adrenalin wore off and the pain returned.
Cracking bones filled my ear as a piercing scream scratched its way up my throat as I cried out.
"HARPER" Hayden's voice flooded my ears but it sounded distant, out of reach yet so close he was right next to me.
I open my mouth to scream for him but it only turned into a whine and my crying out in pain.
More bones cracking.
More pain.
More screaming.
More tears.
I began kicking my legs, writhing like a dying animal on the cold damp grass alone.
Then someone skidded down beside me gripping onto my hand yelling for the pack doctor.
"Shit shit shit shit. Hey hey hey your okay Harper. Your okay baby" He grips my hand using the other to push the hair from my face.
His touch slightly dulling the pain and his voice drowning out the sound of my cracking bones.
"I-It hurts" I choke out before crying out again.
"I know I-I know baby. But it's going to be okay. Okay?" Tears now glazed his big beautiful eyes as panic also swam amongst the tears of fear.
Just as I was about to answer another cry wracked through my body as I cried.
"Oh god. you're going to be okay. I promise. You're going to be okay" He repeated kissing my hand gazing into my eyes, calming me slightly.
My head snapped back as an animalistic howl and cry mixed and emitted itself into the darkening sky.
"WHATS WRONG?!" I hear a voice cry as another person skidded down beside me.
"I-i don't know! I-I don't know!" Heyden cried in panic and the 'doctor' gazed at me.
Confusion flooded his features as two words left his mouth that I never thought I would ever hear.
"She's shifting" he mutters quieter then realization hit him "SHE'S SHITING!" He screams louder signaling Heyden to pick me up and follow him.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S SHIFTING!? SHE'S A HUMAN!"Heyden screams back carrying me bridal style up the hill and to the house.
"Well...Someone's not telling us something" The doctor mutters as I let out another plead for the pain to stop.
"ISABELLA" Heyden bellows loudly setting me down on a doctor's bed and storming out of the room.
"Okay, Harper I'm going to give you this to help with the pain" The doctor continued to pull out a large injection causing me to cry out even louder and writhe around more.
"HEYDEN" I manage to scream out pushing against the doctor's grip while fighting the intense pain flooding my body.
"HARPER! I'm here baby! I'm here" I felt him crouch next to my bed and growl.
"Why do you think you're doing to my mate Doctor James?!" He yelled pointing to the injection in his hand.
"It will help with the pain. She needs this or she will seriously injure herself" James cries desperately.
"Fine" Heyden says simply pinning down my arm.
"No no no NO NO GET OFF ME HEYDEN PLEASE" I cry, screaming and pleading as he tries to sooth me.
"It will be over soon princess. I promise" He answers as the needle pierced my skin and I cry out.
A sudden drowsiness overwhelms me as my eyes become heavier.
"Don't do this. Don't do this Heyden please..." I whimper my voice cut off as I fell into a deep forced sleep.
But i still felt it.
Every bone breaking.
Every cry.
Every whimper.

Every. Single. Jolt. Of. Pain.

----------

Another chapter done.

Okay, this is a kinda cliffhanger so I'm sorry! 

I PROMISE I will update soon. 

Probably a double update depending.

I have my mocks (before exam tests for my GCSE's) so I have a lot of revision to do. 

Wish me luck! XD

Anyways!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Remember! I'm always here to talk... I love you all!

-T xox