Protecting my peach

----------

Thank god

someone

 threw me away

so that you could 

pick me up

and love me

like no ever has

----------

Hayden's Pov

She was flawless.
As she slowly made her way down the stairs her eyes shone with happiness and her hair flowed down into neat curls that reached the middle of her back.
It didn't matter what she wore to me because she would look great in anything but her dress complimented her whole look.
The corset of the dress was covered in silver beads and the skirt of the dress flowed down to her feet. (picture above)
It hugged her body perfectly and the dark black fabric contrasted with her eye making them stand out even more and making her look even more perfect.
She was the image of perfection itself.
The maid, on the other hand, started nagging her that she should have worn high heels instead of trainers.
She only rolled her eyes and linked arms with mine smiling brightly.
I just laughed at the fact she refused to wear high heels and instead wore a dark black sequined pair of trainers.
I didn't mind though as long as she was comfortable with what she was wearing I was fine.
The maid finally finished her rant and opened the door while saying she hopes we have a good time.
It also meant that I could rest my head on top of hers and easily hug her.
I only decided to wear a plain black suit with no tie and a white polo shirt.
"You look gorgeous by the way" I whisper to her while helping her into the front of my range rover.

"You don't look so bad yourself" She giggles strapping herself in.
"Thanks" I frown hopping in the other side.
I stick the keys in the ignition and after a twist, a loud growl echoes around us as it roared to life.
Quickly I pulled out the drive and we set off towards my parent's house.
As we drove Harper reached over and held my free hand while intertwining our fingers.
I just smiled and kissed her cheek before refocusing on the road.

After another 20 minutes, we reached my parent's house and once again my little dove gaped at the size of my parent's house. It was smaller than my pack house but it was still quite big.

The porch was held up by small carved stone pillars and sectioned off by a pale orange and cream carved fence

A stone chimney ran up the center of the front of the house and on the right was a small bag window that held patterned pains of glass.
On the left, there was another patterned pain window with another story that sat above it.
Overall the patterns running along the house held class and comfort.
A small pine tree was growing to the right of it.
Its branches were stretched out to the sun and its bark was stained with glistening sap that had seeped through its cracks.
The leaves sat in piles on the course grass leaving the tree bare and naked.
The inside of the house was a lot different than the outside.
Its inside features were not to show comfort but to show off how rich they are.
Granted it held family pictures and cushions that made it a little more inviting but other than that it was filled with chandeliers, overpriced plates, and pointless status.
We followed the large slab path up to the porch and rung the door bell.
The faint sound of music, laughter and familiar voices made harper hold onto my hand a little tighter.  
I just kissed her head and rubbed circles on her hand.
The oak door fell open and i was greeted with a very familiar face.
"Heyden you made it" She smiled brightly ripping me away from harper and into a hug.
Finally, she pulled away and I held harpers hand again.
"Hi mum" I laugh but she has her attention on harper.
"Who is this you have here" A small smile tugged the corner of her lips.
My mum was more excited for me to find my mate than I was at one point.
When I was around 16 you could say I was a little...
I was a fuck boy basically.
I realize how stupid I was back then and I hate myself for doing it.
Although we never went any further than making out it came close a few times.
But the one thing I swore was that I would save my first time for my mate and I am so happy that I kept that promise.
"This is harper, my mate" I smile happily.
She squeals happily pulling harper into a huge bear hug.
"You are so beautiful" She sighs pulling away.
"Thank you, but you look stunning Mrs. Rivers" She compliments back.
"Oh please call me Rebecca I hate being formal" 
"Thank god"  My dove mutters making my mum laugh.
She stepped aside and ushered us in.

The music got louder as we made our way into the garden.
Fairy lights bounced from tree to tree and small benches were dotted around the place.
My dad was at the BBQ and family, pack members and friends were gathered around the multiple tables that held small snacks like crisps.
But, a lot of people were gathered around the bar that was sat in the corner.
Drinks were lined up all along the bar and people just picked what they pleased.
"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask and she nods her head.
"Just a coke please, I don't like alcohol" She explained scrunched her face up at the thought.
I just laugh and head over to the bar to get a beer for me and a coke for my peach.
As I looked back I saw my Boo laughing with some other guy.
Jealousy began to bubble inside me and my wolf, Tristen, began growling.
Quickly I grabbed our drinks and made my way over there.
"Thank you, Pickle"  Harper smiles happily before introducing her new 'friend'.
"Hey, I'm Tyler" He smiles holding out his hand.
"Heyden" I frown shaking his hand.
I snaked my arm around her waist and pull her gently into my side.
She just shook her head and continued her conversation with Tyler.
Tristen was just begging me to let him take control and rip him to shreds but i managed to keep control of him.
Harper then asked for another drink and being the amazing mate i am, i went to fetch her one.
The thing i saw next made me lose it.
Harper was hugging and dancing with that dickhead!
I flung my drinks to the wall and stormed over to her.
In a matter minuets I had Tyler on the floor uncontiouse.
"WHAT IS WRING WITH YOU!" Harer screamed pulling me off him.
"HE WAS TOUTCHING YOU" I screamed back.
"WE WERE HUGGING LIKE FRIENDS DO" Her eyes darkened.
"HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME" I growl.
"HE IS GAY AND HAS A MATE" She yelled her face turning a dark red.
"I. He." I was lost for words.
"WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW HIS MATE WAS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FIGHTING IN A WAR FOR 6 MONTHS AND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR HIM! ALSO HOW HARD IT WAS BEING KICKED OUT HIS PACK FOR BEING GAY!" She finished her rant and I looked at the floor.
She just shook her head and led Tyler into the house with the help with a few others.
I just sat down on a bench replaying the things that just hapened...

I really fucked up.

--------------------

Hey guys what do you think of this chapter?

He was so sweet at the beginning and had to ruin it.

Also, Tyler and his mate are going to be a very important part of the story....

That is all im going to say.

Anyway thank ou guys for 1.2K reads 

I love all your beautiful faces!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Tasha xox