Don't leave me

A huge thank you to flarren for all the support! 

------------------

Sometimes the people

you would take a bullet for

are the ones behind

the trigger

------------------

*** 1 week after arriving at the pack house***

Harpers Pov

Heyden and I have come really close but he is keeping something from me.
He is constantly nervous when others from the house talk to him when I'm around.
But, at the moment I was laying face down on our king sized bed.
He was away again on another trip for his 'job' and whenever he leaves it gets so lonely.
There are so many people in this god damn house and after a week still no one wants to talk to me and when they do they call me luna!
All I do is hide away in this room waiting for him to come back so I have someone to talk to.
I hate it.
Just this overwhelming feeling that he doesn't trust me enough or that when he leaves he is going to see another girl.
Just the thought makes my stomach twist and brings tears to my eyes.
I hardly know this guy yet after a week I am falling harder for him than ever before...And it scares me.
"Harper I'm back" A voice calls as I hear the door to my room squeak open.
 Instantly I leap off the bed and run into his arms.
His scent overwhelming me and calming my every nerve as bolts of electricity shoot through my body.
But then I smelt something else.
As I thought about it his scent was mixed with a strawberry and mint scent making me push him away.
"You said you were working alone" I frown scrunching my eyebrows together.
"I-I was" He forces a smile while scratching the back of his neck.
"Then why do I smell another girl on you?" I growled crossing my arms over my chest.
"W-what how?" His eyes widened and his mouth hung open.
"I smell some other girl on you!" I yell leaving him speechless.
My eyes began to burn as I shook my head at my own stupidity.
"Here I was thinking you actually cared about me. I was stupid to think someone actually cared about my pathetic existence. I thought you were my prince ready to save me from all the evil but I guess you would be saving me from yourself." I mutter shoving him out the way.
"Harper wait" He growled latching onto my arm.
"THEN TELL ME" I scream at him with pleading eyes.
"TELL YOU WHAT? THERES NOTHING TO TELL TO" He yells obviously lying.
"Where were you? Who were you with? What is your job? Why are you always leaving me and why did you bring me here when all I do is stay in this stupid room while you run off elsewhere enjoying yourself?!" I question yanking my hand from his grip.
"I-I was out and I was with no one. I do bits and bobs here and there and I have to leave for work. It's not my fault you don't leave this room and that last question is basically the same" He grunts looking at the floor.
"Those are not real answers" I growl
"Yes, they are. Now I answered your questions so just let me sleep" He fakes a yawn trying to avoid this conversation.
"STOP LYING TO ME AND AVOIDING MY QUESTIONS" I scream making him groan.
"WILL YOU CALM DOWN!" He yells resting against the door frame with closed eyes.
"I'm going to ask one more time and make sure you think about your answer" I snap "Who were you with?" I rest my hand on my hip glaring at him.
"I-I" He pauses before hesitantly carrying on "I was with no one" He mumbles.
"That's all I need to hear" I saw fear flash through his eyes as I turned my back on him.
"Goodbye Heyden" I whisper before rushing down the stairs and out the door.
But there was something wrong with this plan.
I had no idea where the hell this place is and its surrounded by a huge oak forest so....
"HARPER" His loud voice boomed through the house making me jump.
He appeared at the door red-faced and eyes had a ring on gold masking his natural colour.
I set off sprinting in attempts to lose him in the forest.
"HARPER GET BACK HERE! IM GOING TO COUNT TO THREE AND YOU SHOULD BE HERE" He sounded as is he was talking to a child which only pushed me to run faster.
His voice soon turned to a distant echo that was getting lost in the trees.
My legs began to burn but I refused to stop until I was far away. Very far away
The forest was close to silent only being filled by the constant thud of my feet hitting the hard cold floor and me tripping over the occasional tree root or stick.
After a few hours of running, I found myself entering a small clearing.
The trees had parted in one part forming a small entry way and the rush of water grew louder as I walked over to it.
A small still river sat under the thin canopy of leaves.
The sun could be seen lightly trying to break the cover of bright leaves that seemed to weave around each other. 

I perched on the largest stone and pulled my knees tightly into my chest before letting out a quiet sob.
What was happening to me?!
We are not even dating and I'm crying over him being with another girl.
What has he done to me?
I glance at my reflection in the water letting my tears fall into it as a string of ripples was sent out breaking the unmoved surface.
And once the water had stilled...
I was faced with a girl.
A girl who was broken in every way possible.
A girl who has gone through so much shit that she has given up on hope.
A girl who wished to be loved by at least one.
A girl that was sick to death of being treated like she was something someone had picked off their shoe.
A girl who just wanted to have a normal life.
And a girl who could abandon ship in seconds and be happy to drown because you know what?
That would have been the first and only peaceful time in her life after her mother died where she could fully relax and not have to worry because everything would stop.
But something was holding her back...
Something was holding me back from leaving this hell.
As if something is waiting to reveal itself but it is taking its time.

I was suddenly broken from my thoughts by a loud growl.
The water broke out into a swirl of different patterns as if it was just woken up.
I forced myself to look behind me and I wished I never did.
A large wolf stood at the entrance of the small breaking off trees.
It's mattered greasy fur stuck from its battered body.
Its eyes were glowing a dark red and its face covered in scars with a smirking expression on its grimy face.

It bounded towards me through the small river leaving a trail of water flying up behind it.
Leaping over it pushed me back by my shoulders into the water.
My head was pushed under as I frantically tried to lift it up from the water.
Soon my limbs began to weaken and the water began filling my lungs slowly suffocating me.

My eyes began to close and I could no longer breath.

----------------------------

Sorry, I'm not updating loads.

my grandad has had a heart attack and is in hospital in its intensive care unit.

I am being shipped from one place to another because my parents have to keep going back and forward to the hospital and it is a 6-hour drive so they have to stay there with my grandad. So he is not doing well and I am struggling to write because I am constantly worried so I'm sorry.

Again im really sorry.

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Tasha xox