Chapter 0.6:T R O U B L E

Zac had to hell me back as I kept trying to attack Aaron. Why in the hell did he take me out to the deck in his arms? The entire school had stared at us. The whispers began in seconds, wondering what was going going on between us. Aaron just loves poking my buttons! He was lucky I couldn't kick his ass right now!

He stood a few feet away from me looking into the view. We were landing on Island of Sicily. I read it's one of the many amazing beaches in the UK. He kept glancing my way earning a few growls from me. Zac would have to let me go eventually and when he does, I'm going to kick Aaron's ass so hard he won't be able to sit for weeks.

Before we made clear contact with the port, the guys took us back inside. We walked to the entrance of the ship, where Aaron and I first had entered a few days ago. We were the first ones waiting to be let out. Since the seniors were the only ones with permission to leave, our entire class of twenty-five students were waiting patently for the steel doors to open. I hadn't noticed I missed being on land. Being inside the cruise for tees few days made me value the land. There was so much more on land then on a cruise.

I couldn't see how these people could do this for four years. It's not bad being on a sea academy since you explore the world, but I bet it gets boring. Once the steel doors open, we walked off the ship. The smell of salt and cold air lingered in the air. When my feet touch the concrete I felt my entire weight fall back. I let out a small chuckle. Being on a ship too long makes you forget how it feel to be on something that doesn't move.

Chloe stood next to me linking her arm with mine. "So what are we doing?" I ask, following behind the guys.

"We always stop here every semester so the guys actually have cars here, so we are going to get them and go eat," She responded.

I made an o shape with my mouth. We didn't walk far, their cars were nicely parked in this private lot. Their were two Porsche sports cars and three motorcycles. I was surprised when Zac opened one of the Porches. Since when did he have a sports car? Khole, Aaron, and Zane got on the motorcycles. While Logan and Chloe got on the white Porsche. It was unbelievable we were just high school students with expensive ass cars! Not even at home did our parents let us spend money on expensive cars.

"Get in," Zac says getting inside the car.

Aaron places his helmet on position himself to start the motorcycle. These Pretty Boys impressed me everyday. I opened the door getting inside the car. I strapped on my seatbelt while Zac pulled out the lot. The car was all black on the inside, it was breathtaking actually. Sport cars weren't my thing but this car was beautiful.

"When did you get the car?" I finally decided to ask Zac.

He sighs. "Dad and Uncle Ben send it as a gift for not getting kicked out the first semester," He grinned.

I shook my head. "Does mom know about this?"

He scoffs. "Hell no! She would flip!"

She would kick our dads behind before screaming the hell out of Uncle Ben. He spoiled us more than out parents buying us whatever we want. Since he doesn't have any children he feels as if we are his as well.

"Is this the only car you have in a city?"

He shakes his head. "I bought a Civic in London. Aaron dad is a motorcycle pro so he sent motorcycles for us. We have a few scatter around the places we go," he shrugs like nothing.

He feels like a complete badass! In a way he was, but it all seemed too unrealistic. I don't understand why they would need transportation everywhere they go. Walking does you good too. Plus we were on a island and water surrounded us, it was a beautiful place to be walking around. The weather was cold but it's better than being hot as hell.