Chapter 1.1: Boys & Skanks

It was hard to believe the situation I was put in. A month ago I was being shoved against lockers and thrown into bathroom stalls. Now I'm involve with guys who are in trouble and I have a potential love life. My life was turning into those cliché stories, and I was okay with that. Anything beats being in that dark alone place in my head.

"We need to go back before the guys wake up and realize we are gone," I said stepping back from him.

He didn't move from where he was standing.

"I'm sorry,"

I glanced at him confused. "For?"

"Putting you in danger," He apologized.

He decides to apologize now? While we are freezing our asses off in the rain! He didn't even need to apologize, my brother was involved as well. I decided to come no one brought me here against my will.

"It's okay! Now lets go, it's freezing!" I tugged on his arm.

He looked over his shoulder one more time glaring at her tombstone. "I'll come back," I heard him say to her.

We walked out the cemetery going our separate ways. Aaron didn't even look back to see in what I came in. He just jumped on his motorcycle and left without putting on his helmet. I placed on my helmet and followed him back home. By the time we got there I couldn't feel my body. I was shivering nonstop. When I pulled into the driveway Zane ran out to me. He seemed not to mind getting drenched in freezing water.

"Why did you go after him?" He asked me as he helped me of the motorcycle.

It was the right thing to do. I couldn't let him go alone. I think Aaron feels alone but his pride gets in the way,so he doesn't admit it. When my feet touched the concrete my legs gave out. Zane caught me in time before my body made contact with the floor.

"Logan!" Zane called out for him!

Logan steps out of the flat rushing towards us.

"Get Aaron and shove him to the shower before he gets sick," Zane ordered him. I was still holding on tightly to Zane not moving from my falling position. It wasn't because I didn't want too, I couldn't.

My body didn't respond to my thoughts anymore. Zane swifts me up and carries me inside. Even after he got wet his warmth penetrated to my cold skin.

"I'm going to put you in the shower too," His voice came out softly.

I curled myself deeper into Zane arms. He was too warm.

"What's going on?" Zac asked as he steps out the room.

"She went after Aaron and now she's freezing. Open the door," Zane told him.

Zac did what he was told and Zane took me to the bathroom. He sat me ontop of the counter. He opened the shower and once the water was warm he lifted me up again. I thought he would just drop me inside the shower but he went inside with me. We sat down on the floor as the warm water began to unfreeze me.

I was still shaking, when Zane grabbed hold of my hands and blew warm air into them.

"The bad thing about London is the freezing rain during this time. Since you're a southern girl your body isn't used to the cold rain." He told me as he kept warming me up.