Chapter 1.2: When You Go Bonkers, Kill Someone

Don't fuck this up. I felt my heart beating against my chest begging for me to let it free. I had taken off the transparent shirt exposing my bra "shirt". I pulled up to the gated mansion. There were expensive cars parked nicely around the mansion. One by one the cars were stopping by the gate talking to a guy who looked around our age.

 The back of my neck tickled as I pulled up to the guy. Act normal Zariah. Okay. Not your normal these type of people normal! I lowered the window smirking at the guy. His eyes landed first on my chest before looking straight into my eyes. He wasn't ugly at all, and I was right, he was around our age a bit older. His grey eyes stayed glued on me.

 "Are we good to go in?" My voice came out flirtatious.

 The guy looked at Chloe then at me. "You ladies are in for a hell of a party," He winked at me.

 I looked over at Chloe hiding the panic expression on my face. "It's exactly what we are looking for!"

 Chloe nodded. I could tell she was trying to keep her cool. I looked back at the guy giggling.

 "We brought the guys behind us, hopes that's okay," I twirled my finger around my hair.

 He looked at the guys and shrugged. "Go right in,"

 I shifted the stick and went inside the long driveway. Once we weren't near the guy Chloe and I let out a loud sigh. We were both dying from the nervousness. Once we parked we stepped out of the car. I stare at the mansion not surprised to hear the music blasting. So here it was where they steal girls and sell them. A group of girls passed up by laughing and joking around. I felt a huge guilt for letting them go inside there. Poor girls didn't know what expected them.

 I felt a warm hand on my bare waist. Aaron stared at the mansion disgustedly. I didn't know what to say about his hand being there. I couldn't tell if the little kiss at the cemetery change out status quo, but he needed to remember only us knew about it.

 "I really don't want you two in there," He talked suddenly. "I don't know what can go wrong,"

 I found my way to his concern expression on his face. "Everything is going to be okay," I took his hand off of my waist and walked towards the huge wooden doors.

 I had no clue where this burst of courage was coming from. I'm not the type of person to do any of this. I should be in Cambridge working on my homework, not at a black-market girl fest. The doors open exposing the hundreds of girls and guys dancing all around the house. The music was on full blast making the walls vibrate. For a second there it made me think of the Great Gatsby parties. Was this similar to that?

I felt Aaron push me inside the party. Just by entering I could feel the bad vibe taking over. This place was crying out danger. These girls needed to leave, and made sure never to come back to London. My eyes followed the way their bodies were rubbing against everyone around them. I imagined the nasty feeling of having strangers sweating bodies touching my skin. I quickly looked away, before I decided to backed out.

"Stand straighter, pop out your chest and butt, and take off that nervousness look on your face," Aaron whispered in my ear, playing it off as he tugged a strand of hair behind my hair.

Damn it, he was good! Even in tight situation he could persuade me. Why couldn't he be the one finding Zendaya and not me! He was a better actor. I did what I was told plastering a fake smile. We went straight to the kitchen. In a cup Aaron powered some hard liquor in it.

"She's someone in here find her. Once you find her don't let her go, for the mean time, the guys and I are going to go pay a visit to the gate boy," Aaron said quietly.