Chapter 0.7: Pepper Spray & Motorcycles

We were going to die. I could feel it in my bones. These guys were going to pull the trigger and blow our brains off. The saddest part about it all I was going to die in Aaron Taylor's arms! I would rather die in Zac's at least I would be able to see someone I love before I go. Instead I was going to die in the arms of a guy I have no idea who he actually was.

"You're scared?" I heard him say as we stare at the agitated men.

They were way older than us. Some were dressed up in a business attire, while another few looked like fugitives.

"We are going to die aren't we?" I responded my voice coming out stern.

Aaron smirked. "Not tonight babe," He wrapped the scarf around my face covering my nose and down. Then he does the unexpected. He throws me back onto his shoulder again.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Saving our asses," I heard him say he pulls out this black container and sprays it all over.

It didn't take long for my eyes to feel the burn. It was pepper spray! He pepper sprayed them before knocking the crap out of the guys on our left side. The other guys couldn't even follow us they were too busy coughing and rubbing their eyes from the pepper spray.

My eyes were crying, I could hardly see anything. Aaron made a sharp turn making my head slam onto a hard surface. My head buzzed. I was going to feel that later on. He doesn't even apologize, I don't think he even noticed he hit me in the head.

"Aaron I can't see anything," I cried.

"It's going to be like that for a bit, you'll see again,"He promised.

He had to pepper spray both them and us. I couldn't understand why Aaron wasn't crying from the burn. It felt like someone was stabbing my eyeballs with needles. On the other hand I was impressed he was still running with me in his arms. I thought I would be pretty heavy for him to run.

I felt him sit me down on his motorcycle. "What the hell happened to her?" I heard Zac.

"I had to pepper spray those idiots! We got surrounded!" Aaron responded. I could hear shuffling going on.

"Is she going to be blind?"

"No! Take her-"

Gunshots went off again. "Never mind! Get in the car Zac I'll take her with me," Aaron quickly places a helmet on me.

I feel him shift me correctly on the motorcycle. Holy mother of god, I am going to die now. I never rode on a motorcycle before! I don't think today would be a day either especially when we are getting shot. Aaron jumps in front of me turning on the motorcycle.

"Hold onto me!" He ordered. I quickly did what I was told. My body launched back as Aaron zoomed off. I let out a squeal tightening my grip around his torso.

We were going fast-too fast. I promise you if Aaron had to stop for whatever reason I would go flying out, we both would. The only reason I hadn't flung out of my seat was my grip on Aaron. The extreme cold air hit my body making me freeze. From behind us I could hear cars, I couldn't tell which one was Zac and Logan. I could hear two motorcycles roaring beside me.

The world seemed much more scarier when you couldn't see what was going on. I thought they would pull out their guns and shoot at us again. This time I couldn't protect myself, they would have a clear shot at me.

"We are not going to lose them," I heard Khole's voice in my head.

"We are going to have to part ways, distract them and meet somewhere. We can't go back to the ship," Aaron said.