CHAPTER 6: STAY WITH ME {PART 2}*

(unedited)

CHAPTER 6: STAY WITH ME {PART 2}

My heart was beating a mile a minute. What did he just say to me? Was I hallucinating? I stared at the drunk man before jamming my lips onto his. I kissed him. I was kissing him. His finger found my cheek and my lower back pulling me close while my arm wrapped around his and the other in his hair. I pushed myself onto my tippy toes to deepen the kiss. I asked for entrance with my tongue he allowed me in. He grins against my lips.

"Let's go to sleep early." He held my hands pulling me gently to the car. I nodded. One minute I was thinking about my father and how much he angered me next I was on cloud 9 with Zeus. He lifted me up in the back of the truck like a little kid. I felt his arm around my waist his fingertips playing with the hem of my shirt. I turned towards him before doing the best thing possible or a mistake. I nibble on his ear.

"Blythe." He whispers against my lips once they were in front of his. I reach my hand into his wallet. He trapped my wrist. "I don't keep them in there."

 I sat up as he sat up. The air became thick as I pulled my navy blue shirt over my head. It was dark but the moonlight illuminated us perfectly. He stared at me for a while. "Say something," I whisper.

"Come here." He simply replies. I move over two feet. "Is this what you want? A drunken Zeus? The guy that left you in the car for an hour-"

"Yes." I straddle him pressing my lips to his. His fingertips trace my spine up and down slowly before unclasping my bra. It fell off my shoulders before my bare chest made contact with his chest. I let it fall down my arms tossing it somewhere on the back of the truck. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt as he lifted me up moving me onto my back. I lifted the shirt over his head.

"Don't rush." He whispered to me. "I want to remember this." He kisses my jaw. Then trails down my neck then to my collar bone.

"You're drunk," I tell him. Propping myself onto my elbows. He chuckles against my skin. I feel his hot breath against my right breast before two kisses.

"And you're beautiful." My cheeks flush. It was so clique but the way he said it I know he wasn't lying. He took my nipple in his mouth and I moaned at the slight tug and swirl he did with his tongue.

He twisted the other in his hand. Then he licked it softly before kissing down my stomach. He made his way to my waistband hooking his fingers on his as he pulled my jeans down. He got them to my ankles and I kicked them off gently. He kissed my thigh as the other ran up my left thigh. He hooked his finger in my panties and slightly tugged them down. He parted my thighs pushing them up slightly. He got on his knees and admired me.

He tugged his jeans down only leaving him in a pair of briefs. Instead of removing them he leaned forward kissing my inner thigh. His thumb rubbed little circles on my clit and I arched my back moaning softly. His lips connected with my folds. I try closing my thighs but he holds them apart as he drags his tongue along my folds.

"Zeus." My voice cracking. I've never had a guy put so much into giving me oral sex.

"I love the way you taste." He mumbles against me. I was having sex with Zeus. Or I was about to. I had to do a double take. The man I meet less than a week ago. Four days to exact was about to fuck me senseless. Father wouldn't be happy but I didn't care. My mother wouldn't be happy but I finally wanted to do something for myself and not because I know my mother would be proud.

His finger entered me and let out an embarrassing moan. He chuckled against my hot core.

"Do you like that." I groan nodding my vicariously pushing his head deeper into my entry.