CHAPTER 8: YOU'RE A LAIR

CHAPTER 8: YOU'RE A LIAR

"Now Blythe, Zeus too." He shouted. I instantly stand up helping Zeus. He runs a finger through his hair. How did he know Zeus name? I thought I covered my face pretty good in the lobby I guess not. We entered the elevator and I held Zeus hand to show my father. That I really liked the guy next to me. He made me love myself something my father failed to do as a father. He made me feel worthless and ashamed of who I was. I strive so hard to be someone else but really I just needed to be better than the person I was yesterday.

"Zeus how are you?" My father clears his throat.

"Great." Zeus said oddly calm. I was confused. Did these two know each other from some where? Was Zeus secretly my brother? That would be horrible like in star wars only Lelia and Luke kissed not had sex in the back of a Chevy.

"Oh you don't know?" My father starts. "He didn't tell you?" What? Zeus squeezed my hand. "His names Zeus Tobias Cruz." Cruz. Cruz. Mr.Cruz. My dads partner. "Mr.Cruz son. He owns a few businesses around the world. Earlier this month he tried to get a deal to co own this hotel and few of my others. I said give me time. I guess he sent his son to convince you to get me sign the deal off. " I was heart broken. "I guess he sent Zeus instead of Edward." My father chuckled as a tear rolled down my face and he walked out of the elevator. I yanked my hand away walking ahead of Zeus.

My father was trying to punish me for running away from Julia. It was all a game to him. Always. He only cared about winning even if it meant hurting someone he was supposed to love. That's why mother left. She left because she was tired of my dad and was just now realizing it too. Sometimes it takes you the sixth or even the 11th chance to realize the persons not going to change and its not worth it anymore. I was done fighting. I just wanted to let go.

"Blythe." Zeus called for me he gripped my arm making me turn around. I focus on the black combat boots I have on how the laces skip hopes and overlap each other. "Look at me." He begs. I look up into his hazel eyes.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"On the bench. I swear. I was going to tell you on the bench." He grips my hand rubbing circles like at the table.

"You kn-kn-knew me before the parking lot. You l-l-lied. About your father. He isn't even really dead."

"I know Blythe I'm sorry. But its still me. Zeus. Edward Cullen."

"You lied about everything. I don't know who you are?" I pull my hand away from him.

"Blythe. I wanted you to know me for me, and not because I was associated with your father. I know you hate him and you wouldn't want anything to do wit-"

"I don't hate my father." I tell him.

"You do."

"You cant tell me what I feel. I don't hate father. I just cant stand the way that he treats me." I whisper the last part. "Why should you care. You lied."

"I lied guess what Blythe that doesn't change how I feel about you."

"But it does how I feel about you."

"Blythe stop acting like I'm the bad person you wrote about me in your journal." His voice rose a little.

"But I didn't tell you to go to a club."

"But you still let me fuck you." I cross my arms trying to stop myself from crying.

"You're the one that begged me to stay." I protest. He leans into my ear.

"Zeus." He moans. "F-faster baby." He continues he started panting and his breaths were uneven. "I'm about to come." He made a long sighing sound as my cheeks turned red and my vision became blurring I was crying. I was crying in front of Zeus. He was supposed to make me feel comfortable and in bliss of happiness but I guess it was all a game to him.