Vote!!!

Sorry this isn't a chapter guys, but I have an idea.

While I'm carrying on My Vampire Mate, I think I'll also start another book so that once I finish My Vampire Mate, I can post chapters daily or a few in a day.

So, your choices are:

I'm the Prey, He's the Predator

And:

My Demon Neighbour

Info for ITPHTP:

Lucy is a Bunny shifter. When her home is infiltrated and destroyed by coyote shifters, she runs deep into the woods to escape. What happens when she runs into a wolf shifter? And he's her mate?

Info for MDN:

When a new guy moves in next door, Isabelle can't help but feel that he's a little...different. He watches her through the windows but never talks to her. But after a close encounter with death, he is suddenly everywhere. At her work, at the supermarket and sometimes she thinks that he watches her while she sleeps.

And what happens when his brother decides that he likes the look of Isabelle?

A whole lot of drama!

He's her demon neighbour....literally!

So please vote everyone! Sorry this isn't a chapter, I'll probably post tomorrow but I've had some writers block.

But thanks for all the support that this has been getting! 60 views on it! To think I was gonna delete it a while back, so thankyou so much everyone!

So yeah, please comment, maybe 2 or 3 please? Then I promise that once I get some votes in the comments, I'll carry on with MVM!

Thanks for reading!!