Chapter 19: Happily Ever After?

Xavier's POV:

I stare at my mate who has been unconscious for several days now. After I killed the Werewolf King, I could sense that something was wrong. Maybe because of the mate bond. So I followed her scent into the forest just in time to see some mutt sink his teeth into her stomach. So I killed him. Obviously. She was dying, and by the time I got back to the castle, the only way to save her would be to Turn her. So I did. But she still hasn't woken up.

We lost just over 50 men and women, since both genders fight. We don't see women as weak like some humans do, women are just as strong as men, some even stronger. The Weres left after I killed the King and his beta, who is the second in charge after the Alpha. Overall, it was a good battle since we didn't lose too many soldiers.

I sigh and close my eyes, too tired to stay awake any longer; I have been awake for a few days now to tend to Sophia.

Sophia'sPOV :

I open my eyes and squint against the harsh lights. I'm so thirsty. I need something to drink. I reach for a glass of water but it doesn't seem very appealing. I can smell something delicious, like rain after a hot day, and mint.

I try to move my arm but it's stuck, so I look over to Xavier clutching it tightly. He's so beautiful.

He stirs and opens his eyes, looking straight at me before jumping up and yelling in happiness.

"You're awake!" He shouts.

I giggle and say, "I am, but why am I so thirsty? And why do you smell so good?"

"Um..." He stutters, " Please don't gate me, but I changed you. You were dying and I had to! I love you so much please don't hate me. "

I stare at him in shock. I'm a Vampire! Oh my goodness! And he loves me! Xavier loves me!

"Oh Xavier, thankyou so much for giving me a chance to live, I love you too!" I whisper with tears streaming down my face.

He smiles and spins me around while laughing.

Suddenly he stops and puts me down before dropping to one knee.

"Sophia, my love, I have never loves anyone as much as I love you. You are the most beautiful, smart and unique woman I have ever met and I am so lucky to be your mate. Will you fully mate with me?" He asks.

I gape at him before screeching "Yes!"

And we hold eachother.

Forever.

I shall do the epilogue later, and post it later as well. I can't believe this book is almost over! Thankyou for your support and please keep on reading!