Halloween Special!

So this book is definitely finished, but I just want to add a few extra chapters to show my appreciation for all the support this book has been getting! I'll do a Christmas special as well! Thankyou for reading!

"So what is this... Halloween?" Xavier asks, his nose wrinkled cutey in confusion.

"It's a tradition in our village where we dress up as Supernatural creatures and go around asking for savoury things, like sweets." I explain, giggling as I put some pumpkins on a long table where all the treats will go.

"Oh... well obviously we will have the best costumes because we are Vampires!" Xavier exclaims.

I smile at his antics and carry on putting decorations up, and after a while, step away to look at my creation, it's absolutely perfect!

Xavier stares at me, looking impressed at the decorations, while the rest of the brothers walk in

Sebastian takes one look at the witch hung up on the wall and screams loudly, jumping into the air like a cat and landing in Phillip's arms, who drops him straight away.

Me and Xavier start howling with laughter, tears pouring down our faces as we clutch eachother for support.

He pouts and stamps his foot,"Take that monstrosity down! I hate Witches, they scare me!" And flounces off, sulking.

A few hours later...

I open the door once more, revealing seven or eight children grinning up at me and chanting "Trick or treat!".

I smile at them and hand out some toffee and caramel sweets, we're saving the candy canes for Christmas, yet another tradition I must introduce to Xavier - life must have been so boring around here!

It's only been a few months since I was turned into a Vampire, but it's not really that different from being a human, because we still sleep and eat, but now we drink blood. For the first month of being a fledgling, I had to drink animal blood, which was absolutely disgusting - but now I drink Xavier's blood, and he drinks mine. This creates a stronger mate bond between the two of us.

I don't mind being a Vampire, but I have to watch my family grow old and die; I won't turn them because they don't want to become like me. Vampires aren't immortal, but we can live for up to 3000 years old if our diet is good and our mates are healthy.

The clock chimes, signalling it's late and that no more children will arrive now, since they have school in the morning.

I yawn and stretch my limbs that are sore from making the sweets.

I feel strong, muscled arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard,warm chest.

I smile and put my hands on his.

"I loved seeing those children happy, I hope you have more traditions planned." Xavier whispers in my ear, and I grin happily.

"Ever heard of Father Christmas?"

Woop woop, a cute short chapter that I hope you have enjoyed!

There will be a Christmas special as well, with a few surprises on the way!

There will be more books in this series, one for each brother!
Who's your favourite?
Mine's Phillip.

A few Halloweeny facts about me:

1) I have never been trick or treating before! Mainly because we live by a ton of old people, and they get really scared of it. Also, we live across from a park where all the dodgy people go, so going over there while it's dark can be pretty dangerous.

2) Because not many people come to our neighbourhood for sweets, I hide half in my room for midnight snacks and leave the rest for the kids who come knocking.

3) I once fainted when someone did a 'trick' because they pulled out a pet tarantula. Seriously, what was the mum thinking?

4) I hate the smell and taste of pumpkins so when I carve them, I spray them with deodorant.

5) Okay, this is kind of creepy, and I swear it's true because I would never lie to you guys, but one time down my road, people dressed as clowns and the 'Scream' guy; broke into a few houses. They got caught a week later but it was still really creepy!

Some questions for you:

1) Where are you guys from? I know it sounds dead creepy but I want to know the diversity of my audience.

2) How old are you? I know (again) it sounds creepy but I want to know what I could write about in future books to appeal to you all.

3) What's a creepy Halloween story you know?

4) What's a funny Halloween story you know?

Thankyou for reading and being patient with all my really bad and short updates, it really means alot!

And thanks for voting for this book, one time I got 20+ notifications and it made me feel so happy!

And thankyou so so so so much because this in now #30 in the What's Hot list!!

Xxxxxxx