Random....Cute Shawn Mendes Imagine

Hey Guys! It's Jessica here!!!!

So since I promised you all that i would start updating my books again, and i haven't really been recieving many requests for imagines...and i had ideas swirling in my head, i decided to write one. So while this imagine will have a name in it, You can read it as if you are the main girl. 

And now, without further ado, let's get on to the imagine!

(Shawn's Pov)

In the early days of Magcon, the process was way different than when we gained more attention. Back when this whole thing initially began, Bart and his people were unsure about the idea of a group of teenage boys famous for vine and youtube videos traveling the country. So to test and push us, we were sent on a school tour. Since most of our following was teenage girls, we went to basically all the high school campuses across the united states.

Our Current stop is at two high schools in the west coast. One in Utah, and the other in California. Right now, It's 3:30 and most of the students at this Utah school have gone home...not all, just some. From the moment we got here to rehearse, my mind has been hazy. The second we walked into the building, the literal second...is when i ruined things. We walked in the door and the very first thing i do, is plow down a poor girl. I offer her a hand up, and she struggles in the 2" heels and skirt she had on. "Great! Now i'll have extra bruises from being knocked down on my butt, and Ballroom!"She mutters, wiping off her skirt and fishnet tights. 

"Oh gosh, I-I-I'm S-So-So So-Sor-Sorry! Can i make it up to you?"I stutter, internally reprimanding myself. She lightly giggles. Gosh, her laugh is music to my ears. It is the sweetest sound i will ever hear! Beautiful! "Oh honey, you don't need to make it up to me! Just keep being your cute self!"She sweet talks, winking at me. Suddenly, Her friend who is also in the same clothes(I'm guessing it's her friend), comes over and interrupts. "Jessica, coach Brad wants all team girls in the auditorium in 5."A tall blond haired girl mentions before  walking away. So this little brunette cutie standing in front of me was blessed with the name Jessica. Jessica walks closer and reaches for my arm. "Well, it was nice to meet you, uh-"she trails.

"S-S-Sha-Shawn."I muster, feeling so shy. "Nice to meet you, Shawn! I wish i could stay and chat for a while, but Ballroom calls."She replies, extending her arms out. She hugs me and i hug back. In the midst of our hug, i feel her slip something in the back pocket of my jeans. "Call me sometime, babe."She whispers. We break the hug, and she goes to fix her hair. "See you around!"She says, winking. 

Jessica walks away, her hips swaying. the other guys clap me on the back and holler like animals. "Dude, that girl got you good!"Johnson and Nash yell. "Dude, that girl has got you so whipped right now! Get it man!"Jack G hoots. Soon Bart comes in and tells us that we have to wait for some students practicing for the assembly that is happening the day of our performance. 

And so we get to go chill in the school for a bit. All the boys decide that we should go to the auditorium, and watch as the teens practice all their stuff. So there we are, discretely sitting down in the back of the auditorium, as these young people do their thing. A young boy in a student government sweater comes on the stage and does this foreign comedy bit...Some weird little comedic scene in a skit. Then he finally "Introduces" the next act, which is the ballroom team. three girls walk on the stage, Jessica being one of them. 3 boys follow suit. The boys all stand straight in some macho poses, or at least try to. Each girl walks over to a guy and stands vertical to them. 

Jessica is standing next to this tall, lanky kid...with your typical teen acne. Just like the other girls, she is leaning on his shoulder. The music starts and what happens next, makes my blood boil. The stage lights turn on as all three girls are looking longingly at their partner. At the beat, all three girls start doing this sensual walk. They walk around their partner, and slowly slide their hand around the male's chest, muscles, and back. As the music progressively picks up, the couples are back in dance hold/position.