Dirty JungKook Imagine

*Warning*: This imagine is not meant for audiences younger than 16!! This imagine contains some kinky a** sexual content, "Daddy" Kink, Toys, and Overstimulation. If you're younger than 16, please do yourself a favor and click off this book!  If you want to listen to the song while reading this... so you can understand my pain, then go ahead! But don't blame me for any emotional damage the song causes you! ;) 

Hey ARMY's!! It's Jessica!! I'm pretty new to the army, k-pop in general or BTS, but ever since their AMA's performance i've been hooked! I'm probably a basic ARMY, but Kookie is my ultimate bias! He's just..... Uhhhh!!! How is it legal for a person to be this cute and sexy at the same time! Ugh, I have a love-hate relationship with how Kookie can go from being the cute little bunny Golden Maknae to Your Daughter Calls Me Daddy in .5 seconds flat!! It's just too much for my heart! 

Like how does he go from this cuteness..... 

     To "I'm your Daddy" like that??! 

Anyways!! On to the Imagine!! This Imagine gets a little crazy and Kinky! I know i said that i don't write this kind of stuff

Anyways!! On to the Imagine!! This Imagine gets a little crazy and Kinky! I know i said that i don't write this kind of stuff... but that's because i've felt uncomfortable about writing kinky smut in the past! This particular imagine might get a bit too kinky.... I blame the Bangtang Boys for doing this to me! Don't listen to "House of Cards" when writing! I made that mistake, and this imagine is the result of listening to that song on repeat. Man that song just gets me feeling some type of way! This one is going to take a very... mmm let's just say interesting turn! But don't say i didn't warn ya!! 

*Dirty Jungkook Imagine*

Before you met Jungkook, you were like the rest of the people in your small conservative town. Before you and Jungkook started dating, you were nowhere as dirty minded as you are now. You were known as the pure, innocent minded virgin. You had not had your first kiss, never had a boyfriend, and couldn't say a word to someone of the Male gender without stuttering. You never understood the sexual jokes friends would make, because no one, not even your parents taught you about sex...because you live in a town that is too small, predominately religious, and conservative. 

Before dating Jungkook, you had very little sexual knowledge, or experience. You hated how your body looks. Dating Jungkook has caused you to become more confident, ignited a fire within you and led to this sexual awakening. Now, you are just as horny and need as Jungkook. You need him all the time. Every time you and Jungkook have sex, he makes you feel so special and beautiful.