Life Update

What's up guys?!! 

It's Jess here. I'm sorry that i haven't posted an imagine in a while. College life is crazy busy... as much fun as adulting is... sometimes it can be a bit much. 

So for those of you who don't know.... I am a full time student at a local university here in Utah. College life is a ton of fun. I've made a lot of friends and met some really cool people across multiple programs of study. My major is one that requires a lot of time outside of the classroom; so much of the reason i have not been writing on here is because i'm usually working on some kind of essay or practicing. 

I'm a dance major, studying Ballroom Dance. The Ballroom Dance Program at my campus is AMAZING!! Ballroom Dance is HUGE in the state of Utah; Dancers such as Derek and Julianne Hough, Lindsay Arnold and much of the DWTS cast have come out of the state. It's such an amazing opportunity to learn from professionals who have done and seen it all. In fact, on Halloween, our dancers had the opportunity to participate in a Master Class from Louis Van Amstel, which was BEYOND amazing. 

The Fall semester ended on the 16th, and i don't go back for Spring Semester till the 8th of January... which leaves me 3 weeks of freedom. In that amount of time, i'm hoping to spend some time writing and updating my books. If you guys have any requests for imagines, be sure to leave them in the comments or PM me. 

Love You Guys!