Fell Into the K-Pop Black Hole

Sup? How's a going my lovelies!!! It's been so long since i last got to talk to you guys!!! Adulting and University Life is TOUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! FOR REAL!! I know that many people think majoring in Dance is such an easy path... but GUYS, being a Dance Major is just as tough as anything else in college! I'm Majoring In Ballroom Dance (With more speci, and it's crazy hard! Which is why i haven't written anything on here in a LONG time! 

I miss writing here on Wattpad, and just writing things cause it's fun; not cause i have to write it for a grade! So i want to start writing for fun more, and putting time into Wattpad again!!! I'm going to start writing more imagines, and updating my books!! I'm starting to take requests again, and would happily write an imagine for you!! 

The Process of Requesting Imagines is pretty much still the same, just comment on anything or PM me with your requests! Just make sure you include the following in your request.....

1. Your name or nickname (if you, prefer). 

2.Name of the person you want. (I.e:Austin Mahone,Jacob Whitesides,Shawn Mendes... BTS, etc.)

3.Relationship Status (Friends, boyfriend, fwb (friends with benefits),etc.)

4.Age (This can be your actual age, or the age you want to be in the imagine) .

5.Cute, Sad, or dirty (I do NOT write Extremely kinky things: so nothing that is BDSM or resembles rape or assault, that stuff isn't nice to read about!!) 

6.Miscellaneous information about you, that would be relevant to writing an imagine (hair/eye color, hobbies, etc. this quite helpful for me,as i may not really know all of you!)

7.Location(I.e Beach in Hawaii,school,Mall...airport,etc.)

8.Situation/Plot.(I.e He has a crush on me and asks me to prom in a very romantic way. etc.)

Guys, ever since the AMA's i've been getting into music styles i probably wouldn't have gotten into on my own, but i'm just loving all these new styles of music i've been listening to... and i hate myself for living in such a culture bubble (Utah is too traditional and conservative in everything and it sucks!) But in the last month, i've fallen into the black hole that is called K-Pop, and i'm in deep now! 

My Sister showed me BTS when they debuted in 2013, but i was a stupid 15 year old then, and way obsessed with One Direction like many of my peers. So when they were on the AMA's this year, i couldn't believe it was the same group. Anyways, I majorly regret not getting into BTS sooner, but i know about them now... and I'm here for it!! 

I'm pretty new to the ARMY, but I love it!! I was born and raised in Utah, so I don't really have many friends who like the same music and stuff as me, so if you want to become friends and obsess over BTS together, that'd be cool!! :) SAKHADSHJDSSHJDFHLKHFHGJDLGFSHJHFJDGFDHJDF!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE HAVE THESE 7 GORGEOUS, AMAZINGLY TALENTED GUYS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!! ASHFJSHAEHJHJHASJASJH!!! BTS IS JUST SO PERFECT, AND I'M JUST SO PROUD TO BE APART OF THE ARMY! My bias list right now is Jung kook, RM, V, Jimin, Jin, Suga, J-Hope. Kookie is such a Bias Wrecker!!! Initially my bias was V, but dang Kookie killed me with his "Oh Holy Night Cover" (His English skills are amazing!!) and his dancing (I totally understand why they call him the "Golden Maknae"!) to BS&T on the Jimmy Kimmel Show! 

 Kookie is such a Bias Wrecker!!! Initially my bias was V, but dang Kookie killed me with his "Oh Holy Night Cover" (His English skills are amazing!!) and his dancing (I totally understand why they call him the "Golden Maknae"!) to BS&T on the Jim...

~Jessica Nicole~