Cute Kian Lawley Imagine!

you and your best friend Bethany Mota are fashion/Beauty YouTubers'. today we're in attendance at vidcon. "Hey Beth! what's up?"You greet her. "Oh hey,Y/n! Not much really....I was just talking with Conor and the O2L boys."She says,smirking. She knows that I like Kian,so the fact that she was talking with him! "You were talking with them!"I yell,excitedly. She smirks at me. "Yep! And he was talking about you!!"She screams,hugging me. "Kian was talking about me?! what was he saying?"I ask,in shock. She smirks,"Oh,he was just telling me about his undying love for you." the boys walk past us, and Kian waves at me.

"Hey Boys! what's up?"Bethany says,nudging my shoulder and winking at me. "Hi Bethany,hey Y/n! How are you beautiful girls doing?"Ricky greets. "Gosh Y/n! you just look so gorgeous!"Kian says,hugging me. I feel him slip something into my pants pocket. the boys leave for an event,and I go to see what Kian gave me. "what's that,y/n?"Beth asks. "idk,Kian just slipped it in my pocket!"I reply,opening it up. "oooh,is it a little love note! Aww,so adorbs!"She says,placing her hands over her heart.

the note reads,"Meet me @ the park! 6:30. wear something warm and cute." she reads the note,and starts to freak...as if we just saw 5sos or One Direction. "So Kian basically just asked you out on a date!"Beth says,overly excited. "Seriously?! why would Kian do that?"I ask,in confusion. "were you not listening to a word I said earlier?! Kian's in love with you,y/n!"She says,full of sass. "OMG! I think you're right Bethers! why else would he tell me to wear something warm and cute! Oh gosh,what am I going to wear?!"I say,hyperventilating.

"Y/n! girl,you've got this! you know everything and anything about the hottest fashions...and all the beauty rage! you're a beauty/fashion YouTuber!"Beth says,offering me some advice. I'm so thankful to have this girl in my life. she's so right about everything! I can totally do this! And it's Kian...I've always been comfortable around him. we're best friends!

After my part of the event is over,I head back up to my hotel room...well the room that I share with Bethers, Tiffany, and Ryan. (Tiffany Alford and Ryan Newman) I take the elevator up to our floor. I exit the elevator and approach the room. I stick my key inside the slot,and then open the door. I enter the room and Immediately make my way to the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and hop in the shower. After my singing shower session,I get out and wrap myself up in a towel. I walk over to my suitcase and start searching for an outfit that's appropriate for the date. if you can even call it that! I settle on wearing a long sleeved black crop top, a thick hot pink skater skirt,some knee high kitty print socks,and my doc martens. I do a waterfall braid,and place a mint green bow over. I apply some very light makeup. "See y/n! you're a natural when it comes to fashion and beauty!"Beth,Tiff,and Ryan squeal.

I take my phone and purse with me,then I head down to the lobby. I walk a bit, and make my way to the park. I'm just walking around trying to find Kian. I finally spot the one person I've been searching for. I decide to sneak up on him. I creep up behind Kian, and cover his eyes. "Guess who?!"I whisper. he turns around and brings me into his embrace. the hug lasts a bit longer than it normally should last. eventually Kian pulls away. we sit down on the park bench and Kian just studies me. I blush like crazy.

"Have I ever told you,that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on?"he says,stroking my face. "Cause you are. you're beautiful,smart,talented,loving....and I'm in love with you."he says,whispering the last part. "I love you too Kian. I've always loved you."I confess. "really?!"Kian says,shocked. I respond by connecting our lips. he kisses back and we end up in a mini make-out session.

"Will you be my girlfriend,y/n? I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."Kian says,taking hold of my hands. this is when the tears of pure happiness start flowing down my face. "Oh Kian! yes,yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!"I say,placing my hands on his face. he kisses up my arm and eventually makes his way up towards my lips. he pulls apart and reaches behind the bench and pulls out a picnic basket. we have a romantic picnic and star gaze.