ONE-SHOTS?

Hey guys, long time no see! Unless you're reading my other story Faithless which I encourage you to because I love it and my head is exploding full of ideas for it!!! And I have a posted a new story which is coming very soon, called Chasing Casey, so you should watch out for that - as it has a similar thread with the whole 'unbreakable' best friend thing and I think you CS fans might like it!

But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.

So, I have been getting comments from you guys saying that you want a sequel or a spin off chapter or an epilogue part 2 or something. Which I am considering, so please let me know. If you could just comment what you want (can be as simple as "epilogue part 2"), I don't mind.

But again, that's actually not what I wanted to discuss.

I'm calling out to all writers out there who've followed this story (or even you readers if you want to give it a go!). I was wondering, would you like to write a chapter for CS? I was thinking that you guys called do like some one-shots or just a chapter (obviously post to the ending- so anything after Lacey coming back and being reunited with Carter. If it isn't a post ending, you might want to just send me a message and we can have a chat about it). 

And I was thinking, I could actually post it at the end of this book?

So for example, if one of you would like to write a chapter on Lacey and Carter getting engaged or something - you can write it and send it in. If you'd like me to post it, I can add it as a chapter and dedicate it to you. That way it may give you or other readers a bit more clarity and another insight other than mine, to the story! 

I don't know if this a good idea or not, I just thought what the hell, let's give it a try! So please comment your opinions. If you all think this is dumb or something, I'll probably just delete this in embarrassment haha

And for all the people that hate Lacey, you can depict her however you want to because it will be you writing it!

If you've written something completely irrelevant to the story, I won't obviously be able to post that, but it's just giving you all the opportunity to write an extra chapter to show what you want to see. And if it's as amazeballs as I know it will be, anyone who reads it will be like "hey, this chick/dude is pretty cool at writing, I'm gunna go check out what else they've done!" Sooo it could be a good way to get yourself out there as a writer? Which would be an awesome way for me to say thank you for reading and voting and commenting and encouraging me through this journey.

Can be as short and as long as possible as well, I don't mind.

Or you can ignore this completely. Up to you. And I'm sorry if I got your hopes up for a part 2 and then it just turned out to be this. Sorry. 

So please let me know what you think and if you'd like to have a chat to me, the best way to contact me (for general chit chat) would be my instagram: laurenj_22 as I check that daily. Oh and if your profile is on public, I'll probably go check you out and like some of your stuff. I hope that's okay, I just like to get to know you all.

To send your stories in, you can either send it to me via Wattpad direct message, or you can email me. I can't write my email in because it keeps just saying "mention user", which is really annoying, but you can find it on my wattpad profile. 

I've tried to write it in a way to stop that thing popping up. It is laurenj.22 -the A but with the circle sign - hotmail.com 

Please if you choose to email it, can you subject it something like "chapter for Childhood Sweethearts" as I get so many, I wouldn't want to end up scrolling past it and missing it! You could also send me a DM on either here or Instagram letting me know you have sent an email, so I can be on the look out.

Hope to hear from you all soon and I hope you're all have a wonderful day/night.

Thanks,

Lauren xx

P.S these were made by Marnie2598 (Thanks, they're awesome!). I thought they might give you a bit of help imaging the characters, although you probably already have vivid images in your head!

 I thought they might give you a bit of help imaging the characters, although you probably already have vivid images in your head!