three

Chapter status - not edited.

-

"You have my phone, right?" I asked him.

The heavily tattooed blonde guy from last night stared into my eyes as i asked him that.

He wore a dark green snapback and a white v-neck that showed some of his prominent tattoos peek out from the shirt on his collar bone area.

I couldn't help but stare at all of his tattoos that was permanently painted on his pale skin.

He'd brought another guy, who in recognized from last night. The one with styled hair, a black vans t-shirt and a pair of worn out toms.

"Yeah i do. So what?" He said with a deep, raspy voice. It sounded like he'd just woken up.

I opened my mouth to say something, a little bit offended by his answer.

Now in the daytime, i could tell that his eyes were blue, which suited his blonde hair, and i could tell he wasn't very friendly.

"So what?" I questioned. "It said on the note that if i came here, i would get it back. So would you please cooperate and give it back to me." I spoke putting my hands on my hips.

"No it didn't." He snapped, keeping his blank poker face.

I pictured the note in front of me.
'I have your phone. Come to the alley if you want it back.'

So this guy leaves a note, wants me to come here to get my phone, and now he doesn't want to give it back? Who does he think he is?

This guy started to get on my nerves, and I wanted ti whack him with a brick for being so stupid.

"You can't have it back." He said with a blank expression, staring into my eyes.

"Why the fuck not?" I questioned, lowering my tone.

He shrugged.

Oh god, can i leave now?

"You'll have to give it back." I ordered. God, we've talked for like 5 minutes and I'm already tired of him.

"Give it back!" I ordered

He laughed, shaking his head.

"No." He said firmly.

"Oh come on Niall. Give the poor girl her phone back." The guy with the toms said, trying to convince him.

Lucky for me, this guy seemed nicer.

Niall reluctantly putted his hand down his pocket and pulled out my phone. I was relieved to see that the screen wasn't cracked and that it was still working.

He smirked at me whilst handing me my phone and I snatched it out of his hand and quickly threw it into my bag, making sure it's safe.

"Thank you for keeping my phone safe." I snapped. "Note the sarcasm." Niall rolled his eyes and let out a laugh.

He looked at me, probably thinking I was an annoying little bitch, but I do not care what he thinks. I got my phone back, and now I am leaving.

This blonde punk was so obnoxious and rude, he was definitely not someone I would be pleased to spend time with or even have in my presence.

I wished to never see him again.