seven

Chapter status - not edited.

-

He forcefully pushed his tongue into my mouth, he tasted just like he smelled; like vodka.

I refused to do this as i tried to turn my face the other way, away from his hideous face.

I cried into his mouth, trying to jerk my wrists out of his forceful grasp so i could rip his fucking head off.

The tears continued to flow down my red cheeks as i sobbed, i have never been this scared in my whole life.

When will this be over?

I wish someone would hear my hysterical crying and screaming and come and save me from this gross fucking guy.

He pushed his long fingers into me, making me cry out in fear and pain. I felt his hot breath on my collarbone as i lifted my hips up from the bed to try to push myself away from him. Just like before I am trapped.

"Get away from me!" I cried, pulling my wrist out from his hand.

Suddenly the awful guy was pulled of my body.

I didn't see who got him off me, i was just so relieved. I've probably never been so relieved in my whole life.

The brunettes hands was now off me, but his rough touch is still lingering on my skin.

"Get out of here!" A harsh voice of a man yelled, probably at the brunette who tried to.. Tried to.. Take advantage of me.

I heard footsteps, someone leaving the room.

I curled up into a ball, sobbing loudly. I was crying so hysterically i could barely catch my breath.

"It is over." A voice with a thick accent assured me.

It's over.

Is it really over?

Wait. Who was that?

It's Niall.

What was he doing here?

I looked up to face the heavily tattooed and pierced boy from earlier.

I am now in shock.

What the fuck just happened?

"Ella!" Mackenzie rushed into the room. It seemed like she'd sobered up.

Mackenzie climbed onto the bed to me, and wrapped her tiny little arms around me.

I sobbed so loudly, too loudly.

Since when did she care that much about me?

It doesn't really matter at this point, i was just so happy she held me. Her tiny arms felt so safe around me.

I am hyperventilating and i am not capable of speaking.

"He.. He tried to.." I sobbed, burying my face in Mackenzie's neck.

"Schhh.. I know, i know." She tried to calm me down.

Her hand stroked my head, and my heavy breathing finally slowed down.

My eyes were locked on Niall, standing there and looking at us.

He looked like nothing has happened. So, untouched.

My head felt very heavy, and i put all of my weight on Mackenzie who held me in her arms.

"Get out, i don't want her in her in here." Niall said firmly, looking at Kenzie.

Did he just tell me to leave, after all of this happened? Was he really that cold?

I felt so many emotions at once; i am angry at Niall, for some reason, maybe because of his recent rude comment, wanting me to leave. And i was still scared, humiliated, and sad.

This was too much for me.

Suddenly i felt the tears running down my heated up cheeks, again.

"Oh come on Niall, give it a break. She's fucking panicking over here."

"It's Adams room. If he finds a panicking girl in his room he will flip." Niall stated, pulling Mackenzie and I up from the bed. "Lets go."

"She can't just walk around here in her underwear," Kenzie said.

Oh.

I have completely forgotten that i was just standing there in front of Niall and Mackenzie in only my bra and panties.

I could not care less; i have already been humiliated tonight.

"Let her borrow your shirt or something." Mackenzie ordered.

"Why would she?"

"Niall, give her your shirt."

He glared at me and quickly got out of his black t-shirt and Kenzie helped me to put it on.

"Thanks." I slurred.

I could not stop myself as I stared at Niall's inked skin.
What's with all of the shirtless guys tonight?

And why did i suddenly find tattoos so appealing?

Maybe it was from the state i was in.

The shirt had a soft and musky scent all over it; it literally smelled like a man should.

Niall walked out of the room and away from us. Finally, he was gone and out of sight. I want nothing with him to do.

We tripped out of the room to find the brunette hanging over the door. His eyes were barely open as we tried to push past him, but he did not budge.

"Move, asshole." Kenzie spat at him.

"Don't touch her!" The brunette slurred. "She's fucking mine!"

The crazy brunette grabbed my soar wrist and jerked me away from Mackenzie, this time, he was angry.

I had no energy left to do anything what so ever. I pictured myself ripping his head off; that's what he deserves.

Asshole.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I told him as i tried to pull myself away from him.
Mackenzie stepped towards him and I, and pushed the brunette away from me by punching him in the stomach.

I gasped as i saw how hard Mackenzie had hit him, she surely was not weak.

He kneeled down on the floor, coughing.

That's what you deserve.

She kicked him one more time on the leg before gently pulling me through the corridor and stopped outside the room in the end.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

______________________

Hii guys som i'm sorry this chapter was a bit short but i promise to update as fast as i can again! xx