thirty

(A/N): Hey guys! Before you go ahead and read the new update, please read this first:

((OH MY GOD SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE))

Some of you have been asking who I picture as Ella, and I actually don't know yet.. I'm thinking maybe Lily Collins or Barbara Palvin, do you guys have any suggestions? ((But both barbara and lily look perfect and um im not sure if i want ella to be 'perfect' lol you get my idea here?)) Please tell me if you have an idea, because i'm not sure about my own lol.

Anywhooo, happy reading!

___

Niall and I didn't leave his bed for a long time. We were just lying there under the covers all tangled up in silence. I fell asleep a couple of times, but every time I opened my eyes again, he was still there. I had expected him to leave me like everyone else, but he didn't.

I sighed, brushing my hair out of my face as Niall wrapped his arm around me and pulled me even closer to him. My hand found his, our fingers immediately lacing together like we'd done it a million times before. My lips were slightly touching his neck, my hot breath against his tattooed skin.

"Niall.. Do you really think you can make me forget?" I whispered, sounding weaker than I expected to. Niall turned around, resting his weight on his arm, looking directly into my eyes. The two of us extremely were close, and it made my heart beat faster. He was breathing quite calmly as his eyes examined my face, his fingers brushing over my cheekbone.

"I'm going to try something, but you have to trust me." He breathed, the intense eyes contact we had never breaking.

"I trust you."

"Are you sure?" He aksed me, whispering. "I don't want to scare you."

I nodded, looking up into his blue eyes. He let out a breath as he carefully hovered over my body, putting one of his hands next to my head to support his weight and the other one on my waist. My eyes were hooded, and I was scared.

"Take a deep breath." He instructed me, and I did. "Close your eyes."

I shut my eyes tightly as I felt his fingertips trace up and down my side as he leaned in. I could feel his hot breath on my face, meaning that his lips were nearing mine. Once they touched, just a bit, he gently pressed his lips against mine. I whimpered, my hands clenching to the sheets underneath my body. Niall's lip ring was cold against my hot lips, my heart was racing, and I was scared, but somehow, it felt amazing at the same time. It felt great to have his body pressed up against mine. Niall's hand traced over my arm, stopping at my bicep, squeezing. He pressed his body closer to mine, and I knew how he tried to restrain himself. He knew how terrified I was.
I have never ever felt so safe and so scared at the same time.

Images of Jason forcefully kissing me appeared in my mind, making me pull away without hesitation.

"You okay?" Niall asked, his breathing heavier than usual. He looked worried, like he'd done something wrong, but he hadn't, it was just me.

"Yeah.. I just.." I wasn't able to finish my sentence. I was overwhelmed by so many emotions all at once - lust, embarrassment, fear, hope, and a weird craving. I'd felt it before, like that other night when we almost kissed. I felt this weird craving very deeply. I craved his lips, his touch and his warmth, but I was scared. All I could think of were two different kinds of lips; Jason's and Niall's.

"Do you want me to.. keep going?"

"Yeah." I whispered, shutting my eyes again.

Niall's head slowly moved down to my neck, his soft lips gently connecting with my skin. I whimpered, remembering Jason's lips that had been there before Niall's. My hands reached up and clenched Niall's black t-shirt, trying to focus on something else than Jason. He left slow, wet kisses on my skin, traveling up to the spot under my jawline, lightly sucking on my skin. Niall's hand moved up and down my waist before he stopped, his fingers grasping to my shirt.