nine

Chapter status - not edited.

-

I had to get back home as soon as possible. I know my mother knows about me being out like this, and if i knew her right, she is pissed.

I carefully moved my hand up to knock on the by now, quite familiar door to Niall's room. I quietly knocked three times and waited for him to open the door.

Loud screaming rock music was pounding from inside of the room. Ugh, what an awful taste in music.

He can't hear me through all of this music.

I knocked again, no answer.

Why was I doing this? Because i've been left all alone by my friends and Niall is my only chance i've got to get home again; whether i'm walking or taking the bus, he's the only one i have to get directions from.

I had nothing, no phone, no clothes, no keys, no nothing. He's my only chance.

Niall never opened the door so i knocked again, this time a bit harder so he could hear me.

"Oh come on you little cunt." I swore, banging my small hand against the wooden door. "Open goddammit!"
I've had enough of him.

I just want to get home.

I pushed the door handle down and stumbled into the room, my eyes searching the room for Niall.

Niall stood by his desk and rooted in a drawer. He did obviously not hear me, since he didn't react when i called his name.

"Niall!" I yelled, trying be heard over the overwhelming music.

I marched over to his stereo, and turned the goddam thing off. Thank god.

Niall's eyes darted to my figure - i could tell he was pretty pissed off - and took a step closer to me.

"Don't turn off my music," he ordered, turning the screaming rock mess that was supposed to be music on again.

I reached for the cable to the stereo and pulled it out of the wall, making everything seem so quiet.

"Why are you so annoying all the time? You're always around!" He said harshly and walked over to his bed.

"I've known you for like what, two days, how can I be so annoying? And I'm not always around!" I said, crossing my arms.

He's such a fucking idiot, can he just disappear?

Niall apparently decided not to answer, i reckon he didn't have a comeback line to spit back at me.

"Look, i just came in here to ask you for directions to the nearest bus stop..you're kind of the only one i
know around here, my friends left me alone." I mumbled.

I hate depending on someone, especially Niall whom i don't trust. He could give me the wrong directions and send me off to a completely unknown place, which would not include a bus stop of course.

"The nearest bus stop? I don't know."

"You live here!" I yelled.

"Yeah so what? I don't want to help you."

"Why the fuck not? I'm just asking for directions!"

"It's just around the block." He muttered and plopped onto the bed and crossed his legs.

Niall looked extremely hot, laying there on the bed with his hands behind his head. His hair looked so fluffy as he ran his big hand through it, pushing it up like he always does.